Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.5K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need a network unlock code for my LG tablet

Can anyone help me with a network unlock code for my LG tablet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who can tell me when Fiber line will be available?

I have AT&T DSL service, I have been a loyal customer for 15 years. In 2014 a Fiber line was installed down Hwy 321 ( Chester Hwy) McConnells SC I live in the 3800 Block. The DSL service is now down more than it is up. We also have Direct TV at the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Activated SIM, but can't login or use phone

I ordered a new SIM card for my phone number that I want to port in from Boost Mobile, and I selected a prepaid plan for my unlocked iPhone 6s. When I tried to activate the SIM card online, it said that the card had already been activated and showed that the number associated with it is the one I wa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T carrier setting 33.2 update on iPhone leads to constantly losing connection

After updating my iPhone 7 to the AT&T carrier setting 33.2, it constantly loses the connection and says "No service". Then it reconnects to "AT&T" and soon after loses it again. Does anybody have the same issue? What can I do, e.g. is there a way to reload the latest carrier settings assuming somet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber availability

AT&T fiber was buried on my property about 12 months ago. Fiber is available to neighbors because it was run across my property, yet ATT informs me it is not available at my address. The only way that my neighbors have it is because the line was buried at this address.  When calling AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't sign in or create a new account

I just had a new prepaid SIM card and a new unlocked phone shipped to me. I activated it successfully but I still have NO SERVICE. I can't sign in or create a new account because the system can't find my transferred number in order to sign me in. so I can't pay my bill or make a call and I have no p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does Active Armor protect your phone from signal being hijacked?

Our home wifi system was recently found to have been hijacked. since the incident we have had issues with our phones.  Going from poor to no connection, when we used to have 3-4 bars, not received text messages, especially from each other.  Does Active Armor prevent us/our signal from bei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I’ve been notified my internet service has been canceled. Is it possible to restore my Service

I logged in yesterday to make a significant payment but today I am denied access. It is my hope to get back on track after a serious illness. I am a solo professional woman with an account and same number almost 20 years. I was offered a special promotion in 2021 to add lines and get free phones an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

wifi quit after 1st month

I activated a account with at&t wifi Hotspot worked for about a month the I would get a full signal on 12 inch screen but wouldn't connect, called the selling dealer they sent me to at&t , they sent me to uconnect that was in February 2021 I booked marked the at&t subscription web page a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Service temporarily unavailable on prepaid

My grandmother recently bought a new phone (Samsung galaxy A03) and it was part of a deal, the phone and a $40 card bundle, she didn't know where on the receipt her card pin was and was putting in different numbers on the receipt, I guess she did it too many times cause now it says the service is te

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSim not working

Hi! I tried to convert my sim into an eSim in the cellular section of ios (iphone 12), it said There was an error, unable to complete action so I didn't try again, but now it says Sos calls only and I don't have any service, I have tried to convert to eSim again on different Wi-Fi networks, but I al

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I add an international day pass?

Every time I click a link for an international day pass, it takes me to a site saying I need to combine all my accounts into one.  I only have one account and the link doesnt work. I really need service and I'm already in Iceland.  I cannot call any service number because I do not have ce

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wi-fi calling and microcell towers

Is it true that if I purchase a cellphone  directly from the manufacturer that does NOT have any assigned carrier but IS listed as a compatible device and is sold at a higher price at the AT&T store...is it factual that I will be unable to make calls through Wi-fi when no cell signal is available? I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Active phone

I wanna activate my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is my IMEI blocked?

My name is Vínicius and I'm from Brazil, I've never left my country. I've had my current cell phone (UMIDIGI A9 PRO) for at least 3 years and it's never had any problems but for a while I stopped receiving SMS out of nowhere and tried to fix it on my own and reset my cell phone. To my surprise it go

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network locked / Fraudulent device given

I am from India. I purchased an iPhone Xs last year for my personal use from a local vendor. The phone worked perfectly for a year and suddenly stopped working in May. The network is locked and I cannot use it besides as a dummy phone. While searching for the reason and after the visit to the Apple

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will we get fiber internet

I would like to know when fiber internet will be on my street. There are people 2 streets over that currently have fiber internet. I am paying the same amount for 10m dsl that they are paying for 300m fiber. There seems to be no rush to get fiber to customers like myself.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DSL outage

Is there a DSL outage in North Carolina? Mine has been out for a few days. I would try to sign into my account to troubleshoot and resolve the problem, but according to AT&T's troubleshoot and resolve page, I do not have a DSL account, even though my account info clearly states I do, and have schedu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SOS only no network

Just a couple hours ago I noticed my phone had no network connection and says SOS only. Tried restarting my phone, updating system, and resetting network settings. Nothing has worked. Tried to connect with atnt but there’s no way of getting in touch but through this forum. Please help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paying someone else’s bill, how much to reactivate?

My son’s phone number is linked to his dad’s account. His phone got cut off yesterday due to non-payment. I paid $200 (just a guess) through the “pay without signing in” option. My son turned his phone off and back on, but no luck. I don’t want to keep throwing money at this bill. Is there anyway I

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.