Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need your talk or text logs?
Sbjoe93's profile

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 1:57 AM

Ram Truck/ ATT not allowing service

ATT will not let many Ram Truck owners activate wifi hot spots in their trucks. They blame manufacture but not the case. Other owners with exact same equipment have service and be n allowed to activate new. Why is ATT blocking others. They keep saying it’s manufacture. Such (Edited per community guidelines). 

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Are you telling me you (Edited per community guidelines) bags can't make the wifi work on a 75k truck?! I purchased my Ram 2500 Laramie specifically because I needed this for my business. After multiple times on the phone with AT&T with them blaming Ram and saying I had to have the new u connect update and it would work. Spent 6 hours at the dealership today getting said update. The tech took me to the truck and showed me I now have the latest greatest update. Still nothing. Just had my last call ever with AT&T and they did not give 2 (Edited per community guidelines)s. I have AT&T cell, home internet and Direct TV. They will all be canceled tomorrow as well as my wife will be on social media telling the world how big of a rip off this is........(Edited per community guidelines)!!!

(edited)

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Screw your community guidelines until you can tell the truth get over it!

• 

15 Messages

1 year ago

It’ll be fixed by 3 months ago. Don’t worry. Pester AT&T for a refund. Blame of who owns responsibility aside it’s AT&T who took your money. 

• 

15 Messages

1 year ago

For whatever it’s worth mine is working again lately. I also had a uconnect update in Feb with no change log. No notification or anything from AT&T still. 

• 

45 Messages

1 year ago

How did you get the uconnect update? Dealership?

• 

19 Messages

1 year ago

And what is the latest software version ID?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

1 year ago

Fyi :  The forum has a word filter which automatically replaces foul language and other unpermitted terms or words with ➡️ (edited per community guidelines) 

It's pretty apparent that customer support has paid no attention to this thread.

• 

45 Messages

1 year ago

I just checked if my uconnect had updates and it doesn't. There's a website that you can put your vin in and check and it'll tell if there's any available. 

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Again the dealership where the truck was purchased did the latest update and still nothing. I am a tech guy who works large scale concerts in arenas and stadiums. They are lying! Of course they are ignoring this post. They have no intention of fixing it.

• 

15 Messages

1 year ago

My 2020 Rebel was pushed JR-34.3.0-20201007-JORM_USA_8.4_SBX_NAV on Mar 5. I do not know if this correlates to my AT&T service working since mine has been sporadic for a year now. No change log came with the update.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.