Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need your talk or text logs?
Sbjoe93's profile

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 1:57 AM

Ram Truck/ ATT not allowing service

ATT will not let many Ram Truck owners activate wifi hot spots in their trucks. They blame manufacture but not the case. Other owners with exact same equipment have service and be n allowed to activate new. Why is ATT blocking others. They keep saying it’s manufacture. Such (Edited per community guidelines). 

• 

45 Messages

1 year ago

I have a consumer fraud firm looking into this. I've sent them all the fcc/ftc complaints as well the text message with the lady from the office of the president number. Also sent her this forum so they see everyone's complaints. Said it sounds like a (Edited per community guidelines)

(edited)

• 

15 Messages

1 year ago

Forum is real quick to take action on "community guidelines" but not "community/customer experience." Says a lot, AT&T.

I realize I missed a question above: I had pre-paid for the annual service in ~June. So I am stuck with 7 months of intermittent-at-best service so far. I tried to cancel and they wouldn't prorate what time I had remaining or refund in full, only offered me 5 free months (of a broken service so useless). They said it would be resolved by end of year (it has not).

• 

45 Messages

1 year ago

They done want any of us getting any ideas to get a C .  A.  Sweet together. 

• 

26 Messages

1 year ago

Sbucharmy91a,

I had a chat with Jeep Cares last week.  Part of the chat is shown below.

As you can see, Jeep Cares now acknowledges that Jeep request ATT to stop signing up owners to the ATT Connected Car service.  It’s in the last 2 paragraphs.  I’m skeptical that the Jeep Care rep knows what he is talking about.

Jeep Cares also now says that the problem will be resolved in the first quarter of 2023. Having been told by both Jeep Care and ATT in the past that the problem would be fixed in April 2022, May 2022, June 2022 and finally by the end of 2022, I can’t believe want the Jeep Care rep or ATT says.  If they are Lucy with the football, I’m not going to be Charlie Brown!

Finally, Mopar has recently released an updated TSB for some UConnect units.  The TSB is 08-095-22 REV.A.  It replaces a TSB from early 2022 that was TSB 08-095-22.  This TSB specifically references 12” UConnect units that cannot get internet access.  I have a 8.4” 4C unit.  You probably have the same so I’m not sure this will resolve our problem.

The chat is below.  I’m shown as “undefined”.

Caesar Camral (1/3/2023, 4:25:48 PM): I understand how frustrating it is to have such experience I deeply apologize for this delay. Our technical team is still in negotiation with AT&T on a fix with the issue, we will let you know and all of our affected customer with Jeep once the update/fix available.

undefined (1/3/2023, 4:27:20 PM): I have a Jeep accessory that hasn't worked as advertised in almost a year.  I am requesting a resolution to this.

Caesar Camral (1/3/2023, 4:31:47 PM): I deeply apologize for this delay Gilbert, rest assured that this conversation is properly documented and will be relayed over to our management. I have your contact details uploaded on our system so that we can reach you out once the update/fix will be available.

undefined (1/3/2023, 4:32:21 PM): Is there a timeframe to expect this issue to be resolved?

Caesar Camral (1/3/2023, 4:34:07 PM): We do not have the timeframe yet Gilbert, I apologize for that. But rest assured, that this will be available the within the first quarter of this year.

undefined (1/3/2023, 4:35:00 PM): Is this a safety issue regarding possible 3rd party hacks of the wifi system?

Caesar Camral (1/3/2023, 4:38:46 PM): I assure you Gilbert that the issue is not involve with any 3rd party hacks with the system. It is with the ongoing problems with the WiFi Hotspot producing a "no internet connection".

undefined (1/3/2023, 4:40:10 PM): One final thing, will Jeep agree to provide warranty coverage for the UConnect system until the problem is resolved?

Caesar Camral (1/3/2023, 4:43:14 PM): I apologize Gilbert as I do not have the details for the coverage with the issue yet, however, once the fix is available. Jeep and AT&T will provide a compensation to all of our customer who is affected.

undefined (1/3/2023, 4:45:40 PM): I must clarify something.  I cannot get ATT to let me sign up for Connected Car service, so I do not know if the unit will connect with the internet.  ATT says they are not letting me sign up at the request of Jeep.  Has Jeep made such a request to ATT?

Caesar Camral (1/3/2023, 4:47:16 PM): Yes, Jeep is still negotiating with AT&T about the said issue and working on a fix with the software issue.

• 

45 Messages

1 year ago

I'm still getting a firm involved. Been over a year from what I saw that people have been having this issue. They have no problem taking money from customers but yet can't figure out a simple fix between the two of them...and they're both technology companies also. It's a disgrace to consumers and ATT and Stellantis should be ashamed 

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have been having the issue for over a year. They have refused to reimburse me for the annual subscription as well. Stay tuned! (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) coming……

(edited)

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I had the same issue, I was initially activated and then when I traveled the service was disconnected, AT&T stated I needed to contact the manufacturer of the vehicle, now this was a year ago. In fact AT&T refused to send a signal to the truck. When I talked to the dealership, they stated I needed to talk to Chrysler, not sure why when I own a Dodge Rebel. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

1 year ago

You don't understand why you would talk to Chrysler about a Dodge vehicle? 

• 

15 Messages

1 year ago

Do we pay RAM for the service? No, we pay AT&T.

If AT&T and RAM/Chrysler/Stellantis are having a spat, then that's between them. We were all told this would be resolved by end of year. Here we are entering late February. AT&T took our money and disabled our service.

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Are you kidding me?!

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.