For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Sbjoe93's profile

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 1:57 AM

Ram Truck/ ATT not allowing service

ATT will not let many Ram Truck owners activate wifi hot spots in their trucks. They blame manufacture but not the case. Other owners with exact same equipment have service and be n allowed to activate new. Why is ATT blocking others. They keep saying it’s manufacture. Such (Edited per community guidelines). 

• 

26 Messages

10 months ago

If your problem is a software issue the update should fix it.  The update for the 12" came out in November 2022.  It was the first update for the Uconnect system after Stellantis and ATT began shutting down the wifi hotspot in 2021.  Search for TSB 08-095-22 REV. A.  You will need to have your dealer do the update or get the downloaded update from a dealer.  After you get the thumb drive with the update follow the instructions in the TSB.  

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

Does anyone have the UCQ (Canadian) 40.1 update available for downloading? I can’t seem to be able to find the Canadian version anywhere. Only the UAQ (US) version.

Apparently it’s the same file for both US and Canadian radios, however I get a “Not compatible” error message when trying the UAQ file. 

thanks! ;)

(edited)

• 

45 Messages

9 months ago

If I were you I'd just go to a dealership. It might cost if you're out if warranty. But if you still have the warranty, there shouldn't be any cost 

2 Messages

6 months ago

2021 ram trx 2 years of ownership and $98K with no internet via uconnect!?! This is uncalled for on anything let alone such a high priced purchase.. You go Stalantis..Yet a Smart Car comes with working wifi..

I ended up getting a box that makes wired car play into wireless as well as Google Maps, YouTube, lots of extras...I ended up using a Hotspot Verizon Jetpack fpluged in my center console and it connects to my box and anything else better than the truck would have.

• 

45 Messages

6 months ago

Donny. Go to your dealership you bought it at and ask them to see if there's an update for your radio software. That's what I had to do for my 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Once they updated it, the internet started working about a day later. Just had to get the subscription 

2 Messages

6 months ago

I'll try this, I did have an update a few months back that I did at home for UConnect but no change for me on the wifi..

My brother just got a 2021 Trailhawk and loves it! 

• 

45 Messages

6 months ago

Yeah. I'd check with the dealership. Whatever you do, do not check on the website if you have an update. I checked there and it said no update but when I went to the dealership, I had one. Also, if you don't have a subscription yet, you won't be able to sign up until the software is updated for the wifi fix. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.