Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
Wowo58's profile

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 4:10 AM

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  

In my logical way of thinking I believe orders should be filled by date ordered, period.  For those of you that ordered before me I believe you should have your orders fulfilled prior to me receiving mine.  

I am as anxious as everyone else to get my phone and am hoping for a glimmer of hope here.  So if you wouldn't mind can you please tell me when you ordered your phone and the date of shipping you were given?  If you have received your phone was it shipped to you within the shipping dates? Earlier or later?

Also does anyone have a timeframe for Lifeproof cases or Otterbox for iphone 6 plus?

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered my Iphone 6 plus 128gb space gray on 10/13/14. The initial window came and went and was pushed back to 12/12-12/19. I checked my bank account today and the hold for the taxes has come back like from the initial purchase. No email or contact has been made by ATT. Im assuming once the payment clears it will ship hopefully by 12/18. Once i have this phone in my phone im going to make sure im compensated somehow through att customer service. Ive had a rep credit me $100.00 in the past and for sure im going to try for the same. The customer service for this company is terrible. Not one person is trained properly to handle any type of questioning. You get some generic nonsense they read from a script. 

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

I wish they'd give us answers and not the run around.

Jennie

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

@abc123456789abc wrote:

been lurking for some time.

ordered 6+ 128 GB SG on 10/28 at an AT&T store. no premier.

original (and only) shipping window: 12/8 thru 12/17. never had shipping window moved/delayed.

shipped: 12/16.

scheduled delivery: 12/18.

So you ordered yours on the 31st of October and yours already shipped? How did you place your order, In store or online? I ordered the same phone on 10/08 SG 128gig 6 plus and it has yet to ship. I'm hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel but you getting yours before me is a bit aggrivating.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Yeah its a joke. They need to fix whatever system they have because its seriously flawed. Im pretty confident once by payment goes from pending with my bank to cleared ill have it in 2 days 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

My tracking # just came through 2 minutes ago. Its going to be through usps but the tracking hasnt been updated yet. 

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

@Mrnn306 wrote:

My tracking # just came through 2 minutes ago. Its going to be through usps but the tracking hasnt been updated yet. 

Well I'm glad they're shipping at least, even if it's not mine it means they're moving. Hopefully mine ships soon *fingers crossed*

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Its coming on saturday. Good luck to ya! 

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

yes.  i ordered it on 10/28 at a physical at&t store.  nothing incredibly unique re: the process -- ordered the phone, made a slight plan alteration, placed the order, and was given the 12/8 - 12/17 shipping window.  and it shipped yesterday evening (12/16)...to be delivered by noon tomorrow (12/18).  

and yeah -- never had my shipping window pushed back.

i can't even begin to proffer an explanation as to why there are still some people who have ordered in september/early october and are still waiting for shipment...

perhaps movement on my order can yield hope for those still in the queue...

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I Ordered on Nov 5th ATT premier 6+ 128 gb SG. Shipped on 12/17 and delivery on 12/19. waiting eagerly....

Any suggestion for good case?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.