Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
Wowo58's profile

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 4:10 AM

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  

In my logical way of thinking I believe orders should be filled by date ordered, period.  For those of you that ordered before me I believe you should have your orders fulfilled prior to me receiving mine.  

I am as anxious as everyone else to get my phone and am hoping for a glimmer of hope here.  So if you wouldn't mind can you please tell me when you ordered your phone and the date of shipping you were given?  If you have received your phone was it shipped to you within the shipping dates? Earlier or later?

Also does anyone have a timeframe for Lifeproof cases or Otterbox for iphone 6 plus?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Hi all,

I ordered 6+ / 128GB Gold on the morning of 10/23; I'm in Seattle.

From the start and as of this writing status is showing "processing" - however, I did notice that there is a pending charge so I'm guessing from what I've been reading here that I'll see things move soon. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Checking the actual AT&T site, I see it says that the phone has a shipping date of today, but no tracking number yet.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

9 years ago

OMG the ordeal is over. Original order date 9/20, 6+, 128GB, SG delivered 1 hour ago and I'm typing this post on it. I won't say it was worth the wait but I'm happy as heck it's in my hands. Dam it's nice!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

@FatalMister_Z wrote:

Ordered Oct 3rd, 6 Plus SG 128gb. AT&T just took money out of my account, which I assume means it is about to ship. Excited to get my phone, still not happy about how this was handled.

Z.

Update...My phone shipped today and will be here on December 18th.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

This has been the worst costomer service experience of my entire life!  I paced my order for a SG SG 6+ on 9/25.  Missed the first exected ship date and today they canceled my order after almost 3 months!. The support person I spoke with today told me they would make sure I got my phone immediately with the new order.  Att placed a charge against my card for the Phone today with the new order, but now my status shows it wont ship until 1/15.  I called back again and the Support personnel said there is nothing they can do to expidite.  They said they would have a supervisor call me but didn't know when they would call.  Last time they said a supervisor would call me they said it would be 4 days.  It took 1.5 weeks. how can they take your money but not deliver the product? 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

iPhone 6+ SG 128G ordered 9/30. Received shipping notification and tracking number today for delivery by Thursday 12/18.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Shouldistay that charge is just pending and it will drop off and disappear from your account. You will see the charge go through again when they ship the phone.

I know this because I had my original order do that... The charge fell off my account. I had the stupid Home Depot credit card debacle problem with my credit union issuing me a new card after I placed my order, had to go back to the Att store to have a new order made... So both times, the charges fell off my account.

I'm in the middle of my shipping window and my status still says back ordered. No charge yet...128gb SG 6 plus, ordered 10-31, expected ship dates 12-12 thru 12-22.

I'm gettin tired of the stupid emails they are sending every time I log in to check and they force me to enter my email an additional 2x to verify... They started sending them a few days ago saying I updated my email address when I didnt.... I was required to enter the freakin thing 2x more to verify! Verifying isn't updating... DOH!!! My verse account and mobility accounts are linked...

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

HOLY C R A P peeps!!

I just made that last post, logged into my credit union, and I have a pending charge for the taxes (Att next)!!!!!

Doin the happy dance!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Website still says preparing to ship, calling the Att order checker number says my order is being processed.... Hope that helps everyone else tryin to figger this all out....

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Your will probably ship tonight or tomorrow 🙂 mine took the charge this morning and then shipped from Texas an hour ago. So mine is on its way. 128GB SG 6+ ordered on October 7th.

Thank you everyone for your help I wish the quickest of deliveries or the rest!

Sent from my iPhone 5S, please excuse errors.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.