Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
Wowo58's profile

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 4:10 AM

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  

In my logical way of thinking I believe orders should be filled by date ordered, period.  For those of you that ordered before me I believe you should have your orders fulfilled prior to me receiving mine.  

I am as anxious as everyone else to get my phone and am hoping for a glimmer of hope here.  So if you wouldn't mind can you please tell me when you ordered your phone and the date of shipping you were given?  If you have received your phone was it shipped to you within the shipping dates? Earlier or later?

Also does anyone have a timeframe for Lifeproof cases or Otterbox for iphone 6 plus?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered two 128gb slate gray iphone pluses on 10/16 in store and have a premier account. Charges are pending on my credit card this morning. Good luck everyone!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

I got my tracking number this morning, ups, but hasn't been shipped yet per the ups site. I received an email from Att at 1:45am eastern time, order status update, no info yet as to projected "get-it" date.

128gb SG 6-plus, ordered from Att corp store, second order date 10-31, projected dates 12-12 thru 12-22 (Home Depot credit card reissue was reason for reorder). Located in Atlanta GA.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

@s.brylka wrote:

Ordered my SG 128 + on 11/3 with a shipping window of 12/12 - 12/23.

Nothing new yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives before Christmas...  If not I guess I'll have to use my GoPro to get slowmo footage of my kids opening presents.  LOL

UPDATE:  Had a crazy dream last night that I was checking my CC balance and it was higher than I thought it should be.  Wake up this morning and I have an alert from my CC card app that my iPhone 6 Plus 128GB SG was charged to my account!  Looks like this illusive device is finally making it's way out to AT&T customers!  🙂  Looks like I may have it before Christmas after all!  Perfect, now I can do a timelapse of opening presents with my GoPro and get slow-mo with my iPhone 6 Plus!  🙂

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

9 years ago

Ordered 10/23, at the AT&T local store

Premier Member

Unlimited data user

Plus, 128GB, Gold

Finally got a confirmation email yesterday that is is shipping via UPS!!!!!

Delivery date is:  Monday

All is good in the world.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus in Gold - 128GB on Nov. 19, 2014 and was told it would take 3 weeks. I received the phone on Dec. 15, 2014, so it took a little longer, almost 4 weeks.  The AT&T Mobility store I went to in Austin TX has the 6plus covers in stock in both the Pelican Voyager style and the Otter Box style in stock in a couple different covers.  I don't think Lifeproof Fre comes in the 6plus model yet, but they are coming out with the Lifeproof Nuud soon.

Tanya

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

iPhone 6 Plus 128gig Space Gray

Order date: 10/08/2014

Item status: Preparing to Ship

Estimated ship date: 11/17/2014 to 11/26/24

Ship date changed to 12/12/14 to 12/19/14

My 4s that I've had for 4 years crapped the bed 2 weeks after I ordered this phone, I'm borring my husbands Verizon Iphone 5 till this one comes in and I really miss my unlimited data and cell range. Verizon sucks where I am. I'm usually very pateint but not with this since this verizon Phone also has a different number. Woman Sad

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I Ordered 6+ 128GB SG on Nov 5th. There is a pending transaction in my bank account. I am guessing I will get the device soon. 

Basically I am microsoft guy, Installed Windows 8 on my Mac mini and doing lot of windows development for windows store apps and kinect apps.I am using Android device for the past 4 years and was in a confusion to switch between Windows 8 or IOS. I dint find any good flagship device on windows 8 phone. I like the fetaures in Ios like fingerprint scanner and apple pay and the 5.5 inch screen.

Im planning to buy a case from spigen, any ideas or suggestion about case?

Thanks,

Subbiah K

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Shipped from Fort Worth, delivery should be Friday...

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

eBay....

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

been lurking for some time.

ordered 6+ 128 GB SG on 10/28 at an AT&T store. no premier.

original (and only) shipping window: 12/8 thru 12/17. never had shipping window moved/delayed.

shipped: 12/16.

scheduled delivery: 12/18.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.