Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
romad's profile

Scholar

• 

408 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:29 AM

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02

I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting.

Any idea how to fix it?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

The answer can no longer be found at the link or url given.  How stupid can people be. Instead of giving the answer they direct you to another location. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

It did solve it. Thank You very much.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

So annoying.  This happens to me most every time I try to change my outgoing greeting.  I've been able to work around it by:  1 - Turning off Wifi.  2 - Turning off Cellular Data 3 - Turning Cellular Data back on.  4 - Record and Save Voicemail Greeting. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

After many hours of trying all the suggested procedures, following the dead end link to the posted “SOLUTION” and almost throwing my phone out of the truck window the following simple procedure worked for me.  Hope it works for the community.

1. Create custom greeting and play back.

2. Hit the “Save” button.

3. Receive the irritating error message “1035”

4. Hit the “Ok” on the irritating error message “1035”

VERY IMPORTANT

5. Place a check mark “✔️“ next to custom greeting again because it’s going to default back to default.

6. Hit “Save” for the second time.

Greeting should save!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I was receiving "com.apple.mobilephone error 1035" while trying to save a customized greeting. WiFi was disabled on my iPhone and it had a 4 out of 5-bar signal inside my home. When I walked outside, I was able to save the customized greeting without error. I presume the full-strength cellular signal solved the problem.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I kept getting the 1035 message after I recorded my message and played it back and then hit save.

Then, when I was going to follow the advice of NMMAGTX above, I didn't do the playback (I don't know why) and hit save.

I didn't get the 1035 message and when I called my phone my message was there.

Go figure!!  Maybe it doesn't like playback??

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Ok So after trying to use the AT&T live chat option and having no luck I figured it out myself. It is NOT how this should work but this is how I got it to set up my custom greeting. from your phone hold the 1 down it will let you call your voicemail. Enter your password and then select personal options (4) Press 3 for greetings. For personal greeting press 1. To record personal greeting press 3. once you record your greeting press pound. Then hang up and call yourself. It should have saved your new recording.

This is such a pain. I just wish they would fix the problem. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

YES This works!!! it is stupid that you have to do this but it works!!!

I finally had success by turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Then record your greeting. Save it and then listen to it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

How can this happen when I don’t use Apple . Smartphone or msm or video chat through my iCloud but my phone is saying I did or could someone hack ?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Go to Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings

Select Reset Network Settings

Your wifi connection will be dropped if you are connected to one and you will need to make that connection again after the reset if you want to use wifi.

Then try changing your greeting again.  Should work.  Hope so. 

If that does not work try Apple Support.  They cannot log into your phone and watch as you do things.  Very cool.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.