For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
romad's profile

Scholar

• 

408 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:29 AM

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02

I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting.

Any idea how to fix it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  This worked beautifully, and is much easier than having to take my phone to the AT&T store to reset it, which I have had to do repeatedly, as this is a company phone which I do not have the password for.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This is what worked for me.  Basically, it gives it a bit of time to think about syncing and saving the message. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

just had this problem on a new iPhone 11 pro. i was on the phone with att and discovered the following:

nothing worked UNTIL i tried to access a previously recorded voicemail.

at that point the system had me create a new voicemail password. only after i did that did it ask me to create a greeting. i did, and was finally able to save a new greeting.

again, the trick was to try and access a previously recorded voicemail for the first time on the new iPhone... and then let the system walk you through creating a new voicemail password and then greeting... not sure if/how this applies to those working with non-new phones...

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I really do not understand how AT&T, Apple and other providers can't fix this problem since it has been happening for at least four years. Why are there so many different ways to fix it? I tried all of them. None of them worked. I went to the store and told me it was a phone problem. Since I had an iPhone 6, made sense, so I forked over the $$ for a new iPhone 11 and you can only imagine my anger when the same problem was there. Seeing that the people in the store were clueless, I called the support line. I had a very nice technician who was patient and suggested I try everything I found online. Nothing worked and he was clearly frustrated as well. SERIOUSLY???? This problem has been around this long and techs are still surprised by it with no easy solution? He called me back a few times and then gave up when nothing worked. I then downloaded an outside app to handle voicemails since I cannot survive by missing messages when I'm busy. This is nuts!!! Might dump AT&T for a competitor since they not only couldn't fix it, but scammed me by forcing me to buy a new phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.