The new iPhone 15
romad's profile

Scholar

• 

408 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:29 AM

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02

I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting.

Any idea how to fix it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I finally had success by turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.  I also saved the message BEFORE listening to playback. Which of these three made the difference I’m not sure. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I cannot set up my voicemail. Getting error 1035

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Still a problem ? I give up.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Still a problem.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I still have the problem. I am not getting any help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I give up. AT&T is giving me no help in solving my problem. Just getting a standard answer. No help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I found no help from the comments and called the apple help number. She tried lots of things and then told me to contact my carrier. I would have to change my network settings, but in doing so would have to know the many passwords and I only knew 2. So I tried changing the greeting again on my phone. This time after waiting for the little circle in upper right corner to stop spinning, I changed the check to custom and pressed Record. After recording the message I hit Save instead of listening to the message to see if I liked it. It worked. Then I called my numbers and listened to the message. It was fine.  Lane

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

FastLane506

I tried all the fixes on this page without success and then called the Apple Help 800-275-2273 and talked to the rep a long time. She could do no more except change the network settings, but I didn't know all the passwords I would have to put back in. So I tried to change my greeting again. After waiting for the little circle to stop spinning, I changed the check to custom and hit record. After recording the greeting, I DID NOT hit play but hit save instead. It worked. Then I called my phone numbers and listened to the message. I didn't like it, so I did the whole thing again. Now I have the professional greeting I needed. I also have Grasshopper answering service. It did not change that greeting and the automated cue did not change it either, so I had to call Grasshopper.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

FastLane506

I tried all the fixes on this page without success and then called the Apple Help 800-275-2273 and talked to the rep a long time. She could do no more except change the network settings, but I didn't know all the passwords I would have to put back in. So I tried to change my greeting again. After waiting for the little circle to stop spinning, I changed the check to custom and hit record. After recording the greeting, I DID NOT hit play but hit save instead. It worked. Then I called my phone numbers and listened to the message. I didn't like it, so I did the whole thing again. Now I have the professional greeting I needed. I also have Grasshopper answering service. It did not change that greeting and the automated cue did not change it either, so I had to call Grasshopper. I failed to mention that when talking to the rep at apple, she had me change my Voicemail passcode by going to Settings--phone and scrolling down to bottom.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

FastLane506

I failed to mention in my last and only message that when I talked to Apple Help, she had me change my Voicemail password by going to Settings--phone and scrolling down to bottom.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.