Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222916)
Sales employees SCAMMERS

One of att employees scammed me into letting me let him run my credit thinking he was gonna get a sale. I wanted to switch my 4 lines from prepaid to contract. He lied to me saying I could keep my numbers. After he ran my credit he said I couldn't keep my number that if I called back I could get the

Questions

Deceptive "Free Phone" Offer

Three weeks ago, I changed to AT&T fiber Internet, and the technician arrived and started the installation. I then received a call from AT&T, and the person on the phone said he was supposed to drop by and help me with apps and any questions I had about AT&T fiber. So I thought that was

Questions

[Urgent] No access to US phone, unable to cancel auto-pay or log into account from abroad!

Hello, I recently moved out of the US, and need to cancel my AT&T service. In the States, I had a prepaid plan that was configured with auto-pay (each month, a fixed amount would be deducted from my bank). However, now that I am not in the country anymore, I am unable to cancel auto-pay. It has

Questions

Missing data time stamps

On my bfs data usage it shows the normal every 3 hour time stamp then all of a sudden it will show 4kb 5kb or 6kb then the time logs will skip 12 hours and start again. It does this all the time. Sometimes it will skip 6 hours, 4 hours. But no data usage will show at all. Why would it do that?

Questions

Device unlock

can u help me unlock my phone, xs max

Questions

Can a minor buy a prepaid number?

Could someone under the age of 18 buy a phone number at a physical AT&T location without a address or a phone number?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Not receiving calls or texts on Android phone

Suddenly I'm not receiving calls or messages on my Pixel 7 Pro. I've had the phone for over a year with no problem like this. This is the fourth time in month that this has happened. I don't realize there's an issue until someone contacts me elsewhere to ask why I'm not responding...which is defeati

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

In car Wi-Fi

My car has a previous owner for in car Wi-Fi I need to cancel their account so I can get my own account

Questions

Closed

Tv has no signal

I can’t get the signal to come on

Questions

WHERE'S THE CREDIT FROM NATIONAL OUTAGE FEW MONTHS BACK???

A ticket was opened and I received a text stating they were working on it, then another stating it was resolved with a link in text to see details. THERE ARE NO DETAILS!!!! ITS NOT RESOLVED!!! WORST YET, WHEN REPLYING TO TEXT THE RESPONSES ARE IN SPANISH. I DON'T SPEAK OR CARE TO SPEAK SPANISH

Questions

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(31)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.