For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222551)

Accepted Solution

Increase In Wireless Effective June 2024

Increase in Wireless Services

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New 3rd number ringing on two devices

We have two Iphone 13 pros each with its own phone number. We want to add a new third number and have that new number ring on both devices. Is this possible? Do we need to switch to a Esim?

Questions

A guy from india got into my friends imessages gc

So i was chilling and i got a text from a new group with all my friends and a guy who had +91 in the start of they’re phone number so i was pretty freaked out but i did some research and found this website anyway he sent a blank text i said who the flip is this he i waited around 2 minutes then remo

Questions

Order a SIM card for my AT&t cell phone

I need a SIM card for my att smartphone

Questions

International connection issue

My friend is in China with a postpaid AT&T phone. They are unable to make calls to US and I'm not able to connect calls to them, it rings then goes to voicemail. They have "international day pass" enabled. Tried turning the phone on and off. Tried a switching networks. Tried talking to an employ

Questions

AT&T RADIANT™ Max 5G

I had naught the att sim card separate from the phone I put the SIM card in and it says on the phone that I have no SIM card and I can't get my service to start how do I get this thing working

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Who to contact regarding credit fraud. In collections w/ Sequium due to ATT Mobility charge that is fraudulent

Hi, who at ATT Mobility can I talk with about a charge to my name that is fraudulent? I am in collections with Sequium Asset Solutions for a charge of $1,145.13 made somewhere between April and July of 2020 that I didn't make.  I'm not even an AT&T customer...  Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disability

What plans do you have for people on disability

Questions

Closed

Order a SIM card for my AT&t cell phone

I need a SIM card for my att smartphone

Questions

Phone purchase through Walmart

Signed up for 2 lines ATT and signed up for 2 phones. Service where we lived was horrible..Went to another Cell provider Wanted to use phones we got from Walmart for Att. Phones were locked from other carriers to use on their network. Paid off both phones which should unlock them both Now they say I

Questions

Be the first to reply

(10)
bloque de operador

compre un iphone 7 libre de icloud pero al colocar la sim me sale "tarjeta sim no valida" y queda atorada ahi hasta que saco el sim, tambien me dice "instala la tarjeta sim de un operador compatible o solicita que tu operador desbloquee este iphone", me comunique con claro y no me dieron solucion, l

Questions

Problemas con solicitud de desbloqueo

Hola! He intentado por mas de una semana debloquear mi telefono celular y al ingresar el IMEI me aparece un texto diciendo "Lo sentimos, tenemos dificultades técnicas con nuestra red en este momento. Inténtalo nuevamente más tarde". Lo sigo intentado desde diferentes navegadores, ya intente borran

Questions

Mark the spot. App

Would be greatly appreciated if AT&T brought it back.

Questions

ATT Passpoint - connected without internet

My spouse and I both have android phones. We both connect to the same attwifi passpoint. Her connection says connected and she is able to use the internet. However, my connection says "connected without internet" and I am unable to go online. I have reset my phone multiple times with the same outc

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(39)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New 3rd number ringing on two devices

We have two Iphone 13 pros each with its own phone number. We want to add a new third number and have that new number ring on both devices. Is this possible? Do we need to switch to a Esim?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Increase

I am sending this email because I have not been able to reach any customer service representative all day. The hold time is just simply ridiculous. I would have never changed from T-mobile if I knew this was gonna happen to me. My bill increased by $43 this month. I can’t get a live person on the ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

I use over 800gb of data on an unlimited plan at at&t and got charged a 100 or more dollars???

When the plan said the usage of data is unlimited is unlimited right? And you don't pay extra if you don't over the limit right? So why did I get charged a 100 dollar or more on my card??

Questions

Accepted Solution

bluetooth error "an app is needed to connect this device"

I can connect Galaxy S10e to the car with bluetooth, but not to my earbuds. I had wiped my phone and reinstalled everything. After which, I can only connect my bluetooth to my car, not my ear buds. Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking Device After Paid Off

Hi everyone, I switched 2 lines over to AT&T in January 2023 and got a free iPhone 14 Pro (36 months of credits) for trading in an iPhone 12. Last week I switched over my personal wireless account to a newly created business account and paid off the iPhone 14 Pro. When trying to unlock online,

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.