For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222619)
Bad customer service

I went in the the att store in Union nj on morris ave. Just to pay my bill. The rep ask if he can check my bill make sure I’m getting all discount. I said ok and then he tell me my bill can be lower by $15.00. Never ask me to add a new line nor did he tell me he added a new line. So now I have a 7th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cant port out prepaid number

Hello I have been trying to port out my atnt prepaid number to Tello but it wont go through. I know this is possible because I transferred another prepaid number to Tello without any problems. When I go to port out my phone number Tello informs me that my pin is incorrect. I have talked with an atnt

Questions

Can't believe I'm on here

I never complain in forums, but I am in 100% the same situation as the first person. No sbc at home, need wifi calling. I also was shown that wifi calling worked on 2023 moto g stylus. My daughter's even works. Now I'm just out unless I fork the $ over for a new phone. I'm sure.ilk get a generic res

Questions

WiFi connected, but unable to get on Internet

Whether at home or work, with reliable WiFi networks, the iPhone 13 will say it is on the network, but any app that requires an Internet connection will not function. No one at the ATT store had any insight about this problem. Thinking it was a problem with the phone, I bought an iPhone 15 yesterday

Questions

Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Start my own plan

I am currently on my parents cell phone plan and would like to start my own cell phone plan and get a new iPhone. But not sure how to do it with transferring my number and phone info to new phone and plan

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid annual service

Hello. I activated a sim card that came in the wifi ranger in a new RV. It turns out (after trying to get it working) that att service is NOT compatible with this hardware (only service through the wifi ranger is available), I ordered the activation on April 24 and tried to cancel the annual service

Questions

Bill

Dear Sir or Madam , I switched to AT&T from Xfinity mobile 12/23. And my experience has been horrendous. the agent at the store told me to join First Net since I work at George Washington University Hospital. I uploaded many documents and my bill is still outrageously high. once I am

Questions

Lost AT&T prepaid number due to cancellation while overseas

I am travelling overseas for an extended period, and my AT&T prepaid SIM has become deactivated as my autopay has apparently failed (I didn't receive any email notification about it). I am absolutely desperate to get my number back; it is my contact number for friends and family, and it is link

Questions

Be the first to reply

(19)
Account management email info incorrect?

Hey, Has anyone added a wireless account to a new user id on My ATT and then received an automated email from ATT Account Management that says: You have added the following ATT account to user id: *your user id* And then says Account type: Wireless Last four digits for wireless number: **** Last fou

Questions

No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Closed

PHONES DONT WORK ANYMORE

After just writing a long detailed description, your page failed and refreshed and it disappeared. Holy (Edited per community guidelines). You guys (Edited per community guidelines) so bad.  CANT TEXT, CALL OR USE INTERNET ANYMORE THE SECOND I LEAVE MY HOUSE Went to AT&T store today, it was packed w

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Recent Cell Booster Issue

Apparently there was a misconfigured file on the Femtocell Gateway that caused links to go down for certain service areas. The fix has been put in place so the Cell Booster should be working now. You may have to power cycle your phones and then power them back up so they can re-register themselves t

Questions

iPhone listens to music but the screen is still bright

Hello,I have a problem to solve and would like to ask for help.While I was driving (Renault Scenic IV) and listening to music from my iPhone via R-Link, I noticed that the iPhone's screen continued to light up.Even if I turn it off with the right button, the screen turns back on automatically.Does a

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(39)

Accepted Solution

How do I start a 'Notice of Dispute Form' for a business phone account?

I received a written quote from an AT&T store in December 2024 stating that 4 lines in a business account would cost about $160 per month. After validating this quote at a separate AT&T store and signing up, I discovered on my first bill that AT&T had added additional features I did not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very weak. Thanks.

We will grand open our IHG hotel on May 1st. We check the Verizon cell phone signal is very weak in the building, outside is good. Our address is 400 N Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754. Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International travel - Is this the best way?

Hello- I have the International Day Pass feature enabled. However, I am a cheapskate and don’t even want to spend the $10/day if I don’t have to do so! I also like to use live maps for navigation. I do have maps downloaded, but I like live maps that show traffic issues in real time. So I plan to b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disability

What plans do you have for people on disability

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can't unlock ATT LG V60

I want to unlock my LG V60. The phone was bought off ebay so it was not purchased from ATT but have been using it for a year now. I went through the Device unlock process. I check status and says: Denied. We can’t unlock this device because it’s not an AT&T device. Any suggestions on next ste

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.