For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222667)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Another request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Hi! I’m following the template I found here: https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/request-for-carrier-visibility-carrier-reveal-on-ipad/61afe53e2f2f4a2ecda17252 - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 3rd genera

Questions

iPhone 15 pro installment plan promotion - return

I am an authorized user on a family plan with my Mother as the primary account holder. I needed a new iPhone and so I spoke with an agent over the phone on April 23rd, who gave me an upgrade offer of a lifetime that seemed too good to be true. Buy a brand new iPhone 15 pro through AT&T's install

Questions

Trade in Help

(Edited as per community guidelines) since October 2023 a trade was approved. I have tried to claim that they continue by mistake without applying it. I continue to complain repeatedly and last month was applied credit and said that my next bill come with fixed adding the promotion  and I rece

Questions

REFUND CARD EXPIRED BEFORE ACTIVATION

THIS IS A QUERY ON A REFUND FOR WIRELESS SERVICE. WHEN I SELECTED WIRELESS IN THE CATEGORY DROP DOWN MENU NOTHING CAME UP UNDER "TOPIC" I have four AT&T refund cards ($100 each) which were not activated before the expiration dates of June July August September 2023. These were issued due to ov

Questions

Accepted Solution

Credit card fraud

I got a charge message from AT&T BILL PAYMENT       DALLAS       US of 300 USD. It’s charged at 5:10 03/05/2024 AU time. I’ve never been to US. And I don’t have any connection with AT&T or US. It’s credit card fraud. Please cancel the payment. Thank you.

Questions

IP Address Location Incorrect

My IP address shows I am located in Chicago, when I am actually located in Wisconsin. This is problematic as I pay for things such as MLB app, and certain games blackout based on location. So essentially, I am missing out on content that I spend money for. That being said, is there any way my IP add

Questions

Billing Overcharge $16k

-Feb 17 l go into ATT ask them to put an international day pass on my account, they do. -Feb 21 I head to Norway on a military training, stay there for about 10 days. I get texts from ATT saying "Congrats you have the international day pass.." (4 times on different days)  -Mar 1 I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Itemized bill

Trying to get a itemized call log

Questions

ATT lied to me and now I'm stuck with two phones.

Back in Jan, 24th, 2024 I got a call from ATT offering an upgrade from iPhone 13 Pro Max to iPhone 15 Pro Max. Before accepting the upgrade I asked the operator if the new phone was able to use an international line. I work in two different countries, so I need my US line and also a Brazilian line

Questions

Fraudulent use of social security on ATT account

Account opened using my social security nmber

Questions

Be the first to reply

(17)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(43)

Accepted Solution

Unable to unlock phone

Tried AT&T's unlock phone form online and it said "We can't unlock your device today.? You've tried to unlock this device too many times. Wait 30 days and then submit a new request." I tried it once!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Friend can't see my texts but I can see hers...

We both have Androids (mine is an S21, not sure what she has). This is a fairly recent issue. I have gone though every troubleshooting step I could fine online (updates, turning advanced messaging off/on, deleting the contact and then adding back after sending a text. After deleting the contact, I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Another request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Hi! I’m following the template I found here: https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/request-for-carrier-visibility-carrier-reveal-on-ipad/61afe53e2f2f4a2ecda17252 - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 3rd genera

Questions

Accepted Solution

Did my old data plan transfer to my new phone?

I just joined att and I had my phone number and stuff transferred to my new phone. But now my old phone is saying I have no internet. I'm just wondering if my old 1 year plan from straight talk transferred to my new phone or if I need to call them to get a new number for my old phone. Or if it just

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to dial any 910-577-xxxx #s from AT&T phones

Have tried from multiple AT&T phones and am Unable to dial any 910-577-xxxx #s from AT&T wireless phones. All other carriers (spectrum, lumen, brighstpeed, verizon, etc...) work to dial those #'s in the 910-577-xxxx range. keep calling AT&T and they continually have me check settings on

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.