For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222658)
Trade in Help

(Edited as per community guidelines) since October 2023 a trade was approved. I have tried to claim that they continue by mistake without applying it. I continue to complain repeatedly and last month was applied credit and said that my next bill come with fixed adding the promotion  and I rece

Questions

REFUND CARD EXPIRED BEFORE ACTIVATION

THIS IS A QUERY ON A REFUND FOR WIRELESS SERVICE. WHEN I SELECTED WIRELESS IN THE CATEGORY DROP DOWN MENU NOTHING CAME UP UNDER "TOPIC" I have four AT&T refund cards ($100 each) which were not activated before the expiration dates of June July August September 2023. These were issued due to ov

Questions

Accepted Solution

Credit card fraud

I got a charge message from AT&T BILL PAYMENT       DALLAS       US of 300 USD. It’s charged at 5:10 03/05/2024 AU time. I’ve never been to US. And I don’t have any connection with AT&T or US. It’s credit card fraud. Please cancel the payment. Thank you.

Questions

IP Address Location Incorrect

My IP address shows I am located in Chicago, when I am actually located in Wisconsin. This is problematic as I pay for things such as MLB app, and certain games blackout based on location. So essentially, I am missing out on content that I spend money for. That being said, is there any way my IP add

Questions

Billing Overcharge $16k

-Feb 17 l go into ATT ask them to put an international day pass on my account, they do. -Feb 21 I head to Norway on a military training, stay there for about 10 days. I get texts from ATT saying "Congrats you have the international day pass.." (4 times on different days)  -Mar 1 I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Itemized bill

Trying to get a itemized call log

Questions

ATT lied to me and now I'm stuck with two phones.

Back in Jan, 24th, 2024 I got a call from ATT offering an upgrade from iPhone 13 Pro Max to iPhone 15 Pro Max. Before accepting the upgrade I asked the operator if the new phone was able to use an international line. I work in two different countries, so I need my US line and also a Brazilian line

Questions

Fraudulent use of social security on ATT account

Account opened using my social security nmber

Questions

WeBoost AT&T registration link not working.

Hello, the link to register WeBoost with AT&T is not working or loading. Has anyone found or know of a solution because I'm sure I'm not the only one facing this issue. Contacted AT&T for support but was referred to an AT&T store which the person had no clue. Contact WeBoost support and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Some Apps are not installing in Galaxy s24 ultra after the recent April 2024 security patch update

The April 2024 security patch, which was released for the Galaxy S24 lineup last month, brings several fixes from Google and Samsung for vulnerabilities affecting Android and One UI. When I try to update, phone says software is current. Also can't make calls since 5G and also some apps are not worki

Questions

Be the first to reply

(17)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(40)

Accepted Solution

Prepaid annual service

Hello. I activated a sim card that came in the wifi ranger in a new RV. It turns out (after trying to get it working) that att service is NOT compatible with this hardware (only service through the wifi ranger is available), I ordered the activation on April 24 and tried to cancel the annual service

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlock phone

I locked my phone today using a 4 digit passcode, now it won't unlock. It's a Samsung Galaxy S20FE5G.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Pay off installment plan bill

I have an iPhone I want to pay off the installment bill to unlock the phone. I don't have the at&t account and phone number connected to the device.  How do I pay off the bill as to unlock my phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ADT+ Smart Home Hub

Cannot get the device online to ADT server but it does show as connected to ATT WiFi Router. Do ports need to be opened if so which ones?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't use store purchase refill card

Can't purchase refill card

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.