For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222652)

Accepted Solution

Creating account

I want to create an my at&t account I have the phone number but don't got the phone to accept the codes if any are sent to the number

Questions

last bill is inaccurate

i received bill for 1284.00 and never in 18 years used that amount of data! I tried calling and you keep disconnecting me “saying no current account” now this is going g to collections ( I have excellent credit and never missed a payment). I need to talk to someone as something weird has happened.

Questions

Deceptive Sales Tactics

On March 22, I had a scheduled appointment to upgrade my home internet service. While the technician was working, an AT&T Home Expert came. He asked if I would be interested in mobile service with AT&T. I informed him I had 3 lines with another carrier and what I was paying for the service.

Questions

Att and Costco kiosk scam

AT&T is scam. I signed up for AT&T at Costco kiosk and it was the worst decision of my life. I was paying $180 with T-Mobile for seven lines including two tablet lines unlimited everything. I was told at the Costco kiosk for AT&T that my bill will be $206 and I will have everything unlim

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock - Need Help!

Hi, AT&T long time small business customer. My daughter is moving to Australia for 1-year. We need to unlock her iphone. Sadly, her existing phone was stolen about a month ago, we replaced it with an Asurion refurb phone.  Paid the $275 to do that.  No biggie.   In order

Questions

iPhone send back!

Hi all! I’m looking for information whether I need to schedule a FedEx pick up or drop off at FedEx box or do I leave it out for the mailman to pick up. I’m sending back phones that one was an upgrade and another was a claim for and through Asurion. if anybody knows this information that would be gr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't use store purchase refill card

Can't purchase refill card

Questions

Closed

District Manager phone number, no response to email

I need the contact information (phone number) for the area or district AT&T manager.  I have receive email addresses to which I used, but and I am not getting any response.  Very dissatisfied, I am in Moscow Idaho and this is regarding my wireless account. Thank you!

Questions

ATT’s trade-in promotional offer discrepancy

I recently switch to ATT wireless with 5 new lines and facing some discrepancy with a promotional offer I received from AT&T. On 03/24/2024 I interacted with a representative from AT&T who offered me a promotional trade-in offer for an iPhone 12 Pro Max, as follows: Offer: $1000 trade-in v

Questions

Accepted Solution

Shipping label for exchange

I need to be send a shipping label for my phone that I exchanged to send back

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)
No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Closed

PHONES DONT WORK ANYMORE

After just writing a long detailed description, your page failed and refreshed and it disappeared. Holy (Edited per community guidelines). You guys (Edited per community guidelines) so bad.  CANT TEXT, CALL OR USE INTERNET ANYMORE THE SECOND I LEAVE MY HOUSE Went to AT&T store today, it was packed w

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Recent Cell Booster Issue

Apparently there was a misconfigured file on the Femtocell Gateway that caused links to go down for certain service areas. The fix has been put in place so the Cell Booster should be working now. You may have to power cycle your phones and then power them back up so they can re-register themselves t

Questions

iPhone listens to music but the screen is still bright

Hello,I have a problem to solve and would like to ask for help.While I was driving (Renault Scenic IV) and listening to music from my iPhone via R-Link, I noticed that the iPhone's screen continued to light up.Even if I turn it off with the right button, the screen turns back on automatically.Does a

Questions

bloque de operador

compre un iphone 7 libre de icloud pero al colocar la sim me sale "tarjeta sim no valida" y queda atorada ahi hasta que saco el sim, tambien me dice "instala la tarjeta sim de un operador compatible o solicita que tu operador desbloquee este iphone", me comunique con claro y no me dieron solucion, l

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(40)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will my service be restored?

So my phone service was needed to be paid last month on the 30th and I failed to pay. And a month later I now can pay for my service, I log in to my account and pay the current balance needed and now it says the current balance is 0.00 but my isn't working, also it's been maybe 30 minutes since I've

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock - Need Help!

Hi, AT&T long time small business customer. My daughter is moving to Australia for 1-year. We need to unlock her iphone. Sadly, her existing phone was stolen about a month ago, we replaced it with an Asurion refurb phone.  Paid the $275 to do that.  No biggie.   In order

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you turn off 5g

Samsung ultra 24 is it possible to turn off 5G?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay friends phone bill.

Can you anonymously pay a friends phone bill

Questions

Accepted Solution

Got conned into getting a second line, now my bill is $350 a month for just me.

Hi, all! I purchased a new iphone 14 Pro Max and two brand new Gen 8 apple watches in December of 2022. I didn't purchase insurance because I have never broken a device, so I didn't believe that I would need it. In May of 2023, I was in a domestic situation resulting in one of my apple watches and m

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.