For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
U-verse TV

U-verse TV

Find answers to common AT&T U-verse TV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(25812)
SWITCHING DIRECTV TO U-VERSE TV FOR RETIREE

I am an AT&T retiree and currently have DirecTV. I am interested in changing to U-Verse TV. Who do I contact?

Questions

Closed

AT&T passcodes and Direct TV

I was a direct tv customer and i learned that my data has been breached. However you dont have my current address to send a letter via mail and provide complimentary identity theft and credit monitoring services.

Questions

Uverse Fiber Optic TV freeze ups

After weeks of advertising, we allowed AT&T to "upgrade" our service to fiber optic. The internet is VERY fast, and all the TVs were working when the technician left the house. Several hours later, the TV picture froze for a little over a minute, and then came back on after missing that minute o

Questions

DVR not scheduling my programs.

I had the old silver box for several years and up until a few weeks ago my programs on the DVR would show about 14 days of recordings under my recordings. It finally just froze up and I called I contacted AT&T and was sent a new Arris HD DVR VIP2262 V2 box. I got the box changed out but still ha

Questions

PEG channel/Channel 99

Good afternoon, I work for a municipality in North Alabama, and we are having trouble locating the current PEG channel standards/specifications. Our current media encoder is needing to be replaced, and we are looking to replace it with a new media encoder that is still compatible with our current C

Questions

Delete recordings on new app

I?ve always been able to just swipe the show and delete it if I stream the show somewhere else and want to get it off my list. With the new app I cannot figure out a way to do that.

Questions

Accepted Solution

For over three years: U-Verse Movies on Demand freeze and glitch.

Basically, I call up the HELP line, and reboot everything and sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work. Does AT&T offer something more reliable than U-Verse to watch movies on demand? The DVR is no longer used for recordings - I shut down this service long ago. Fiber is coming to my ho

Questions

New Uverse Android App Black Screen

So a new app downloaded for my Android Tablet, Android 13, and I get the program sound but nothing but a black picture. Help!!

Questions

U-verse app not working on Android 14, One UI 6

12/2023 I'm very frustrated. U-verse app stopped working on Samsung S22 Ultra weeks ago. I spoke with someone at call center, has me Uninstaller, reinstall with multiple restarts of my phone, told me to wait 20 minutes for back end processes. Phone us running  Android 14, One UI 6. I've tried

Questions

Uverse new 7.4.3 version apps

I had problems signing in related to the new updated streaming application. After weeks dealing with customer service, I found someone with the solution.  Since this it is a totally new application platform it won't except your current ID or Password.  Request a temporary password and log

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.