U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7404)

Closed

Can remote login for directv stream shows be omitted?

claudettesingletonsbcglobal.net As I am getting older, it's difficult for me to sign into directv stream on my tv using the remote control. Every so often, I can't watch any shows unless I sign in using my email and password. Can signing in remotely be omitted permanently? Why can't I just turn the

Questions

signing into my account and having to change password EVERY time

Every time I try to sign into my account to pay my bill it says I have had too many attempts at signing in. I have only done it the one time.  Every time I have changed my password and was able to get in to pay my bill. It's really the ONLY time I sign in. This last time I got so disgusted th

Questions

UNCASHED CHECK

I have a refund check from AT&T, but the check is currently expired as it now has passed more than 180 days from the issue date. Would it be possible to have a replacement check? and what will be the process?

Questions

U-verse mobile app

I recently installed the latest U-verse app, version 6.6.2 build 120, on my iPhone. It no longer keeps me logged in for more than an hour,even when I check the box to keep me longed in. The previous version did not make me check a box to stay logged in and it never logged me out. Also the remote con

Questions

Charge is for wrong person

Hello AT&T manager I called before few months ago and promised to be removed it. Let me tell you what is exactly happened. I moved to a condo around September 2022. The condo association provided the cable tv. It’s included in my association fees. Then the association changed At&T to Xfinity

Questions

Why do I repeatedly need to sign in to my att U-verse app?

I need to provide my user ID and password every time I use the app. I have of course checked off “Keep me signed in.”.

Questions

U-verse App - Can't login 994 Error / Member ID drama

Hi, they had to cancel my account and recreate it when they added new equipment and attempted to upgrade the fiber account. All the devices work fine now although now I cannot login to the app.  It's saying "Logging in with this AT&T Access ID is not longer supports.  Please log in wi

Questions

UVerse app issue

I have had it with the Uverse app. I feel like I may just cancel my service altogether. I have spent many hours on the phone and on chat with representatives and NO ONE will help me solve my issue. I get hung up on and told I will get a call back and don't. My app keeps giving me this error message

Questions

CHANGE MY BILL*** I would like to drop my bundle of the internet/cable and just keep my U-Verse 200.

I currently have a package of U-verse with the 200 package and ATT internet. I would like to drop the internet and keep my U-Verse 200. What is the monthly pricing for the U-verse 200 by itself including taxes/fees. You documentation is very outdated and needs to either be pulled or updated. Ama

Questions

Account manager

Can I view my current att, U-verse bill on my account manager or anywhere else on my TV?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(116)
Unlocked

hello, I have been sent a phone and I would like to know if it is eligible for network unlock

Questions

• Home Phone

Error Code (SSACT-121)

We are new to AT&T. We are trying to activate our phones (14 Pro Max, Iphone 13, Galaxy S22). We have been on the phone with both carriers (T-mobile and AT&T) for literally hours (8-9 hours total). I received my phone 4 days ago and have not been able yo activate. The  IPhone error

Questions

• Wireless

Activated phone

I just activated my new phone and added a $40 prepaid card to it and I still can't receive or send calls or text or anything

Questions

• Wireless

An iPhone over an Android smartphone.

There are An iPhone over an Android smartphone literally no reasons to choose.  which are considered run-of-the-mill.  while where I live in the US iPhones are more popular. I am completely perplexed by this.

Questions

• Wireless

AT&T won't port my Straight Talk number

My Straight Talk number was originally an AT&T number. Now I want to switch back to AT&T, but they won't let me keep my same number because they cannot "port" it. Why can't/won't they do it and is there a way around this? What is the hang up? (pun intended)

Questions

• Wireless

4lte verses 5g

My S22 Ultra switches back and forth from 4lte to 5g. Get ok service in 4lte and none in 5g. Phone is sometimes not recognized in 5g and says can only make emergency calls.  Network operators link is grayed out so I can't switch bands manually.  Can't get it figured out.  Anyone else

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(143)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.