Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

(7320)
I have a serious complaint for the Reseda, Ca. Dept

How do I reach the manager of this location?

Questions

Am I stuck with this u-verse plan for a year?

I recently spoke with a att associate about canceling my service since my promotion was ending and going up $40 and it just isn't worth it to me so they told me i would get another year of discount for the following year but much better which I jumped on board. I was told my total bill would be no m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse - watch recorded shows on computer

We've had Uverse ever since it was available in our area (many many years). I was always told we could record shows from our computer instead of using remote with TV.  I'm wondering if we can watch those recorded shows on our computer instead of our TV?  Signing in to our account somehow?

Questions

to cancel

not happy

Questions

DirecTV customer

I can't get my paramount channel on my Roku or phone

Questions

Closed

directv stream

1 - is there a migration plan for uverse customers to directv stream? 2 - does directv stream have an app for Sony Bravia Smart TV?

Questions

I was promised $300 gift reward but acct shows only $100

Hi I ordered new UVerse Internet and tv service, and had my installation today. When I signed up online earlier this week, I was promised $300 in gift rewards, in addition to various discounts for each portion of my services. When I log onto my account it shows just a $100 gift card entitlement plus

Questions

Credence Resource Management Scam

Today I received a fraudulent debt collection letter from Credence Resource Management claiming I owe a bill on my AT&T U-Verse service which was sent to them for collection. I called AT&T customer service who verified that the bill is bogus. DO NOT SEND these people ANY Money!!! Demand veri

Questions

Can’t log into Showtime app

Every time I try to log into the Showtime app I get an error saying I don’t have a subscription. I have U450 package and can watch showtime on my tv.  My U-verse login works for all other channel’s apps HBO max, STARZ etc.  my U-verse login also works to log into the U-verse app.  

Questions

Need help with Uverse app

Trying to sign into Uverse app. Used email and also tried the user ID they gave me. Says userID is incorrect

Questions

Cant get a person on the phone for Fraud Department

I was a victim of identity theft and have been trying to get in touch with the fraud department for several days now. Each time on hold I suffered through the hold music for roughly an hour or two each time and have yet to speak with a person. Is there another way to contact the fraud department o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i check balance for visa

how to check balance

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.