Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Having trouble logging into the Uverse app, it keeps saying "log in invalid"

I can’t log in to the app. I reset my password twice, deleted the app and reinstalled it. I get the message “log in invalid”. Any suggestions on what to do next? I’ve not had this problem in the 10 years I’ve had Uverse.

Questions

U-verse App for phone does not allow me to log in.

I got a new iphone 13 and the U-verse app, which worked on my old Apple 7 phone, won't let me log in using my att.net id and password.   What can I do make it work?

Questions

U-verse app login

I can login to myATT app and all email accounts, but I cannot login to the U-VERSE app. customer care is a joke, this scenario is not on their script.

Questions

REFUND ALERT!!!

BEWARE!!! ATT sent my refund after I closed my TV account (because of high cost & poor service) and apparently they send a loaded debit card?  Really really wish they had just sent a regular check like everyone else.  There were no "stop limits" on their "refund" debit card and I wasn

Questions

UVerse App on Firestick

Hey, I've done it before but now my uverse app is not letting me sign in stating it has no authorization. I did double check that my login ID and password where correct and on android it works perfectly.

Questions

How do I remove TV and keep internet

Need to reduce my bill and want to keep internet but remove tv

Questions

Closed

Disconnecting Receiver

I have cancelled my U-verse TV service. How do I disconnect the TV receiver, while maintaining Internet and phone services?

Questions

Closed

Corporate Office

I would like an email for the corporate offices at ATT please.

Questions

Closed

Excellent credit but deposit required

Transunion and Experian credit scores at 805 but I received a message indicating that I would need to provide a deposit for Direct Tv service. I have previously had ATT and Direct TV for cell and tv, respectively. I am frustrated and perplexed by this notice and chose not to return to Direct Tv as

Questions

Pay my bill

I need to know how to pay my uverse & internet bill online separate from my wireless account

Questions

I WANT TO APPLY FOR SIPP

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY FOR SIPP FOR THE 1ST QUARTER IN DECEMBER. i AM UNABLE TO GET TO THE CORRECT DEPARTMENT IN HUMAN RESOURCES

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cannot Log In to U-verse App

I cannot log in to U-verse app on my iPad and iPhone. When I tried to log in to U-verse app on Friday, a message saying "Use your correct member ID (email address)" showed up even though I typed both the correct E-mail address and the password.  I even changed the password on myAT&T accoun

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.