Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

S
U-Verse Account Unavailable

I saw on a previous post that this could be solved by sending a private message and information. i am getting the message “this set top box does not m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse cancelation

I've decided to cancel my U-Verse (internet and TV) when my current promotion expires Aug. 15. I want to keep my service until that date. How do I go

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Getting refund

I'm writing this mostly in hopes that it'll be seen by an AT&T employee. I have TV and Internet service through my Homeowner's Association (HOA). The

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When is AT&T Fiber Going to be Available - Things to know from AT&T

When is AT&T Internet coming to my neighborhood? We're Working On It   AT&T Internet is not available in all areas but AT&T is working to change that!

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Questions

Charged Early Termination fee for internet/uverse

This appears to be unethical business practices.  My contract ended on July 28th but I called to cancel service on Sunday, July 26th to avoid forgetti

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Adding the AT&T app to my Vizio t.v.

Hello!  My Vizio t.v. came with apps and won't allow me to add the AT&T app.  Can I get a box for that t.v.?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

My services

There was a line issue between my house and the box in my neighbors backyard. Their gate was locked and the technician said when I was able to get it

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

U-Verse Customer Service Complaints

I tried to file a complaint for U-Verse services Customer Services advice I received, so I called Customer Service asking to speak to supervisors but

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Account Unavailable

This set top box does not match the account settings. I have my account number but am on an apartment community plan so I can never get very far by ca

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Uverse package downgrade....new package U300 supposed to include some basic HD channels but doesnt

I understand uverse tv is not something ATT is promoting going forward but I have had the u450 package for 10 yrs.  I was able to downgrade it to the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts