Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Returned equipment and still billed for said equipment

First of all I want to say that if you are looking to retain ATT for services I would reccomend looking else where. Now with that being said back in M

Questions

Horrible Customer Service and Liars!

We moved and when we transferred service we were told we would get two gift cards, they never came!!!! Then our wireless box couldn’t receive a signa

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Cancel uverse but not internet, is there a disconnect fee?

I have both uverse and internet, and I'm in contract. If I keep the internet but cancel the uverse TV, is there a disconnect fee?

Questions

Terrible customer service!

I recently moved. I was planning on transferring my Spectrum cable & internet, but was contacted by a 'concierge' (I suppose she got my info from my a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Horrible customer service

I chatted online for over an hour. You said a supervisor HAD to call me.  Alan called me,  told me to log out of chat. I did and he put me on hold to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse cancelation

I've decided to cancel my U-Verse (internet and TV) when my current promotion expires Aug. 15. I want to keep my service until that date. How do I go

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T's credit check policy

So you’ve decided to join the AT&T/DIRECTV family! Did you have questions regarding the credit check requirement? You will find some helpful infor

Questions

How do I contact someone to help on social media? Can someone please help.

I was talking to a person on social media that actually acted like she was going to help me. She was so nice and really wanted to help. I had to run d

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Door to Door Sales Scam - Why Does AT&T Allow This?

I just signed up for Uverse fiber and a person wearing a page and hat purporting to represent AT&T kept knocking on my door saying that he was "follow

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Help? Chat With Us

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or sm

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts