Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Door to Door Sales Scam - Why Does AT&T Allow This?

I just signed up for Uverse fiber and a person wearing a page and hat purporting to represent AT&T kept knocking on my door saying that he was "follow

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Help? Chat With Us

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or sm

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse cancelation

I've decided to cancel my U-Verse (internet and TV) when my current promotion expires Aug. 15. I want to keep my service until that date. How do I go

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

horrible customer service!!!

I have been trying to make changes to my account since late March, early April and have only been met with resistance. I found out that AT&T Uverse is

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

U-verse Grace Period

My due date is the 9th. I get paid on the 14th. Can I set it to pay for this day without paying late fees? Times are tough right. I’m having to get a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Reward Card - Lost/Found

I have been a loyal AT&T customer for a long time, until we moved to a city that does not offer Uverse in 2018. I have attempted to speak with som

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Filing complaint w/ FCC for Bait and Switch tactics

I was provided a plan through the loyalty dept. to stay with AT&T.  Viewed my bill and it was higher than before.  Phoned customer service and was tol

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

reward cards stolen

i never received my reward cards but called reward center and told they were activated and used. what should i do next, because this person is getting

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Horrible customer service

I chatted online for over an hour. You said a supervisor HAD to call me.  Alan called me,  told me to log out of chat. I did and he put me on hold to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Terrible customer service

I just called about my package, the first customer service rep, I could barely hear her with all the background noise, plus very annoying she constant

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts