Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

payment claim

I paid to my old account. I was told to send an email to verify my bank information so the credit could be applied to my new account. I was told: UCPa

Questions

Adding the AT&T app to my Vizio t.v.

Hello!  My Vizio t.v. came with apps and won't allow me to add the AT&T app.  Can I get a box for that t.v.?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Help? Chat With Us

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or sm

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Hard to get problems solved

I had to get a new modem after I set up my new modem it was not working right I called and told the representative that’s this is not working he tried

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Want line location in yard marked

I don’t want to file a claim, all I want is for ATT to come out and mark exactly where their line runs. We are about to do some major landscaping and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T universe mislead and worst Customer service .AT&T universe From June 28, 2019 to August 04, 2020

AT&T universe From June 28, 2019 to August 04, 2020 I will not recommend AT&T or AT&T universe or anything related to AT&T. Customer service is worst,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

U-Verse Account Unavailable

I saw on a previous post that this could be solved by sending a private message and information. i am getting the message “this set top box does not m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse cancelation

I've decided to cancel my U-Verse (internet and TV) when my current promotion expires Aug. 15. I want to keep my service until that date. How do I go

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Getting refund

I'm writing this mostly in hopes that it'll be seen by an AT&T employee. I have TV and Internet service through my Homeowner's Association (HOA). The

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When is AT&T Fiber Going to be Available - Things to know from AT&T

When is AT&T Internet coming to my neighborhood? We're Working On It   AT&T Internet is not available in all areas but AT&T is working to change that!

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts