Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

C
Cancel services

I want to cancel Uverse services for account: (Edited to remove personal information) as of today, September 17, 2020. Thank you   Please f

Questions

At&t pricing, customer service issues.

I have been a uverse customer for some time. After my bundle special rate expired, my bill has been approximately $280.00 per month, including a home

Questions

I can't deal with this any more

I am beyond my capacity to know how to get my Uverse issues fixed. I am having problems with On Demand TV buffering, dropping audio and not loading. M

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can you keep uverse tv if you switch internet providers

My internet speed is terrible. I’m getting the max available and it is not enough. Att internet is the same price as my cable provider and 1/8 th the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bill4002 

2 days ago

Questions

Do they ever return overpaid Bill amount

Accidentally Aug Bill was overpaid by $1000. It was 111.72 I typed in 1111.72. Called them so many times ever since 7 weeks. Called different answers

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tabla47 

2 days ago

Questions

Retention Phone Number

I cannot get to the retention team via customer service ? After a healthy debate with a customer service agent today about my overcharges - during the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

revolution1016 

3 days ago

Questions

TV bill has skyroketed!

Hi, I have a TV, internet and home phone bundle over the last few months the TV portion of my bill has gone up by 60% with another increase loomin

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

3 days ago

Questions

How horrible the customer service is

Does anyone else feel like this company has a horrible customer service department? I feel like my questions never get answered they always want to go

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Cachmehere 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Activation error when logging into Food Network app using u-verse subscription

I am trying to initially login to the Food Network App on an Amazon Fire TV Stick using my U-Verse subscription. I am given a code that I enter at ht

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

Customer Service in the Philippines

Why is that AT&T uses people in the Philippines for customer service.  I have nothing against the Philippines or its people; we have Filipinos in our

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kayleycun 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts