Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Equipment Return Confirmation

I switched from U verse TV to Direct TV and had to return numerous pieces of equipment to AT&T. I waited about a week for return information that neve

Questions

REWARDS CARD NOT RECEIVED

I still have yet to receive my 2 gift cards promised by ATT. It has been 2 months. I called customer service and have been on hold for 40 mins!!!!!!!!

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

bgodwin 

17 hours ago

Questions

Lost stations

When will this be resolved and we should be seeing a much lower bill since many stations are gone. Please let us know what is happening.

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

19 hours ago

Questions

U-Verse billing issue

I transferred AT&T internet and U-verse TV connection to my new home address in Aurora.While making the transfer request i was told that it will b

Questions

TV package upgraded/Bill $75 higher - WITHOUT MY CONSENT

Last month I called ATT because our wifi had gotten slower. They sent me a wifi extender, free of charge. When I got my bill, the person who I talked

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

19 hours ago

Questions

Property Damage

I would like someone to reach out to me regarding property damage at my home. A trash truck hit the ATT lines because they were hanging too low. When

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

20 hours ago

Questions

Closed

Outage - How long will it take?

I have had an outage in my area since 10am yesterday.  When I called yesterday, I was advised that outages are typically resolved within 24 hours.  Th

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 days ago

Questions

WILL NOT DISCONNECT, FRAUD! This is egregious! Reporting to BBB and escalating to attorney.

My husband and I have been trying to get our service disconnected for months and no one will answer the phone. We called once and to cancel only to fi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel Service -when does billing stop

I cancelled my Uverse service on 2/9/19. I assumed service would stop that day and I would not be billed for anything past that date. 3 days later and

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bdkcu 

3 days ago

Questions

written complaint

What is the address to send in a formal written complaint. My contract is over and my service was suppose to be cancelled (Surprise I received a bill)

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts