Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

S
Channel "Reshuffling"

I have never posted on any public forum but this experience merits sharing in the interest of advising others to be aware. Following may years of AT&a

Questions

Closed Account

Hi, I am trying to pay an account that is closed. I have the account number and zip code and even verified it with an AT&T rep (who was able to

Questions

How to file a complaint with the OOP

I have had service with AT&T for less than a month. I have had nothing but issues with customer service and inconsistent information. I am looking for

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Retiree

Hello, I retired from AT&T in 2001.  Am I eligible for employee discounts for AT&T services (U-verse), etc.?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

How do I contact someone to help on social media? Can someone please help.

I was talking to a person on social media that actually acted like she was going to help me. She was so nice and really wanted to help. I had to run d

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Ximirokerney 

a month ago

Questions

ATT Uverse Fraud

I have a collection on my credit report from Enhanced Recovery LLC stating that I owed ATT Uverse for the amount of $1092. I never had ATT Uverse, not

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Asked to return equipment after service transfer

Hello ATT. I recently transferred my u200 and gigabyte fiber internet to my new address. What ami being asked to return my equipment? I am using same

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

September statement

We normally receive our statement for U-verse at the beginning or the month. The last statement we have received was dated 8/1/2020 for the period of

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

I HAVE AN OUTDATED AND EXPIRED REFUND CHECK FROM UVERSE. I NEED IT TO BE REISSUED.

I HAVE A CHECK FROM 2013 THAT WAS UNCASHED AND I NEED IT TO BE RE-ISSUED. HOW DO I DO THIS?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

4 days ago

Questions

retiree discounts on U-verse

I am a retiree and submitted a form for discounts on my U-verse account. My last bill did not reflect any discounts. What do I have to do to rectify t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts