Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE....EVER!!!!!

I signed up for AT&T Uverse on 8/14/19 with a customer service rep named COLTON. He assured me that I would get specific channels I was interested in

posted 

Yesterday at 10:40 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Important Billing Question

I need to know why I was charged a credit management fee for a second time! It appeared on my most recent bill. I simply cannot afford to pay this aga

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:13 PM

Private message

A response in the community forum advised me to private message my account info for help with my issue. But I’m not sure who to send the message too?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t create online account

Hi I keep trying to create an online account but it won’t allow me it just says not eligible RBE026

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

TV will not link to HMDi1 without extra steps

I have called to get assistance for when I turn on my tv why it does not automatically connect to HMDi1. I have to press the input button and go to an

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Live chat regarding att rewards card

How do I start a live chat with someone regarding a rewards card? I have been on hold for almost an hour and the recording keeps saying I can chat wit

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

ATT customer care complaint

how do i file a co-mplaint with ATT customer care. i was instructed to do so during a phone call with a rep at 800-288-2020

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Free WiFi extenders?

My internet 1GB service was supposed to come with two free WiFi extenders.  When my service was being installed 6/15/18 the technician informed me I w

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

my rewards I said it was mailed july3

I checked my status on reward tracker and it says my reward was mailed on july3 but I still havent received anything I called but rewards center.and t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to transfer service because previous tenant hasn't cancelled?!???

I am a 22 month existing ATT customer for cable, internet and phone service. I mention this because I have two months to fulfill of my 24 month c

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago