Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

how to reach the fraud department. been on hold for 45 min already.

can't reach the fraud dept. reviewed my credit report and found that at&t claims i owe them money on an account. i am disputing this claim as i

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

ATT customer care complaint

how do i file a co-mplaint with ATT customer care. i was instructed to do so during a phone call with a rep at 800-288-2020

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is AT&T Internet Available at Your Location - Things to know from AT&T

You Want AT&T Fiber, We're Working On It AT&T Internet is not available in all areas but AT&T is working to change that! Below, you wi

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

No help at all

At&t Uverse customer support team sucks very unprofessional and not looking to satisfy there Customer at all I've been with At&t 10 years and still ha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Dishonest door-to-door ATT sales people

ATTAnybody have a good phone number and contact name for reporting door-to-door sales people preying on the elderly? I've tried calling general suppor

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Corporate Email Address

How do I obtain a corporate email address so I can file a complaint.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

billing complaint

AT&T uses bait & switch when they sign you up, showing a false payment that then escalates $30 or more when the actual bill arrives.I am intending to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Promotions Expiring - Things To Know From AT&T

Everything You Need To Know About Billing Promotions Have your promotions expired? Are you wondering why your promotions are not on your bill? Che

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Att broke my sprinkler system

I know ATT company broke my sprinkler after digging into my lawn. I talked to Nicole Ross the claim examiner. She took all info but then deny my cl

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Rewards Cards EXPIRED

Hi. I have 2 rewards cards that I received for getting ATT services. I was just about to use them and notice that they are now expired. How can I go a

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago