Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Accepted Solution

U-verse TV Additional Fees & Taxes

I am trying to sign up for U-verse TV in Norman, Oklahoma. Can someone please tell me what the Additional Fees & Taxes are for either one or two Tota

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Accepted Solution

bill does not match customer service agreement

I spoke with a customer service agent on Feb 27 and agreed on a package and price. AT&T emailed me a summary of that order and it reflected the price

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

How horrible the customer service is

Does anyone else feel like this company has a horrible customer service department? I feel like my questions never get answered they always want to go

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

U verse

Why is AT&T Taking advantage of the elderly. Thank you AT&T for forcing blind and deaf women and the retired women taking care of her to the street fo

TV & Internet Billing Issue

TLDR; AT&T door-to-door rep gave me a bunch of wrong information and now I'm stuck with a huge bill and a contract I can't afford.I recently had an in

Billing Dispute

----- Forwarded Message -----From: "Marc (edited per community guidelines)" <[email scrubbed]>To: "[email scrubbed]" <[email scrubbed]>Cc:

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Trying to replace receiver - nobody is at customer support line

How can I replace my DVR receiver?It is bad, I've unplugged it and rebooted it 4 times and it always comes back with Uverse is not available at this t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Mother Passed Away tried to cancel service on 3/3. AT&T won't cancel her Uverse, Phone, and Internet due to technical issue on their side!!

My elderly mother passed away, and on 3/3/20 I called to cancel the service for Uverse, Phone and Internet, because there's nobody remaining in the re

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

My bill is incorrect

Hello I was told this am. By loyalty center my bill would exclude the charges I was charged even though I was told multiple time I would not be for a

Loyal customer just received a huge increase to our U-Verse bill and looking for help to stay with AT & T

I noticed my last U-Verse bill increased by 69.00 dollars from a month ago. I've been with AT & T since they started their TV & Internet service. I ho

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…