Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Watch ESPN

User not authorized message comes up and won't let me watch it.  I have uverse300

Questions

ESPN + Issues

I'm logged into my active ESPN+ account and logged into my AT&T UVerse U200 and Internet package. It is stating that my TV package does not include ES

Questions

HELP ME FRAUDULENT ACCOUNT OPENED

I called 1-877-285-0144 they transfered me to 1-800-920-0113 they transferred me to 1-877-844-5584.  Finally got the number for the fraud department. 

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Taking billing responsibility

I have been trying for a week to get billing responsibility into my name and every time after entering the information and agreeing to terms and condi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

LAWN DESTRUCTION

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TWO WORK ORDERS AND TOOK OFF WORK TO MEET WITH AT&T AND THEY HAVE BOTH BEEN NO SHOWS.  WHO DO I NEED TO CALL OR SPEAK WITH

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER. IM ABOUT TO CANCEL EVERYTHING WITH AT&T

FOR STARTERS, I'VE BEEN A CLIENT WITH AT&T FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS. WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY CINGULAR WIRLESS DOWN HERE IN MIAMI,FL. IN THE PAST 5 YEARS IVE H

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

worst experience ever

FOR STARTERS, I'VE BEEN A CLIENT WITH AT&T FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS. WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY CINGULAR WIRLESS DOWN HERE IN MIAMI,FL. IN THE PAST 5 YEARS IVE H

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Spectrum Sportsnet channels unavailable

Why do channels 1777 & 1780 show up on my AT&T Uverse guide but are unavailable in my area? They say I'm not subscribed to add go to account manager,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

How to reach high-end or executive customer support?

Does anyone know how to reach a high-end customer service department?  I signed up for a year of Uverse services on May 1.  My first bills comes and a

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you stop AT&T from calling ON the billing due date to remind me the bill is due.

I pay my bill electronically through e-bill service to be paid on the due date, which will post by the end of the day. I would not mind a reminder cal

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts