Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

A bit of a bill and service rant

So, maybe I'm just in a cranky mood or I didn't have enough fibre this morning or I could be to the point that I'm just ticked off enough to let my fi

posted 

Today at 2:37 AM

Filing complaint w/ FCC for Bait and Switch tactics

I was provided a plan through the loyalty dept. to stay with AT&T.  Viewed my bill and it was higher than before.  Phoned customer service and was tol

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Will not let me pay with my checking acct. Suspended!!! Please help

Will not let me pay with my checking acct. Suspended my service. When I explained my mother is on hospice care at home and all she has is her tv to wa

posted 

Yesterday at 3:30 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:02 PM

Waiving Early Termination Fee

I had reception issues with Uverse since the day I connected.https://forums.att.com/conversations/uverse-tv-dvr-receivers/uverse-dvr-recordings-skippi

posted 

Yesterday at 5:08 PM

MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE....EVER!!!!!

I signed up for AT&T Uverse on 8/14/19 with a customer service rep named COLTON. He assured me that I would get specific channels I was interested in

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Important Billing Question

I need to know why I was charged a credit management fee for a second time! It appeared on my most recent bill. I simply cannot afford to pay this aga

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Private message

A response in the community forum advised me to private message my account info for help with my issue. But I’m not sure who to send the message too?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t create online account

Hi I keep trying to create an online account but it won’t allow me it just says not eligible RBE026

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

TV will not link to HMDi1 without extra steps

I have called to get assistance for when I turn on my tv why it does not automatically connect to HMDi1. I have to press the input button and go to an

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Live chat regarding att rewards card

How do I start a live chat with someone regarding a rewards card? I have been on hold for almost an hour and the recording keeps saying I can chat wit

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago