Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Expired Rewards

I made the switch over to AT&T and was apparently mailed a rewards card. The unused, unactivated card was delivered by hand and I thanked the person

posted 

Today at 2:20 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is the credit management fee non-refundable?

So I got uverse recently after only having service disconnected for a month. They requires a 449 dollar deposit from me. They said they would refund $

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:29 AM

COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHANNELS

I want to get the college football package off there is such a thing on uverse. How do I go about doing that online?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:45 PM

Bill and Service Rant - Chapter 3

Part three in the ongoing saga is going to be a short one.I logged into my account tonight just to see if the nebulous "back office" was on the ball a

posted 

Yesterday at 5:20 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:31 PM

Keep getting message "This channel has jumped to live TV viewing or recording on the DVR receiver"!

Got Uverse a few weeks ago (wanted DirectTV but they were unable to get clear sight for satellite) and was TOLD that it was essentially the same servi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:23 AM

payment claim

I paid to my old account. I was told to send an email to verify my bank information so the credit could be applied to my new account. I was told: UCPa

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:14 AM

Bill and Service Rant - Chapter 2

The saga continues -This morning I checked my e-mail and found that Jamison's actions had generated a confirmation. I clicked the link in the confirma

posted 

2 days ago

Filing complaint w/ FCC for Bait and Switch tactics

I was provided a plan through the loyalty dept. to stay with AT&T.  Viewed my bill and it was higher than before.  Phoned customer service and was tol

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Will not let me pay with my checking acct. Suspended!!! Please help

Will not let me pay with my checking acct. Suspended my service. When I explained my mother is on hospice care at home and all she has is her tv to wa

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Waiving Early Termination Fee

I had reception issues with Uverse since the day I connected.https://forums.att.com/conversations/uverse-tv-dvr-receivers/uverse-dvr-recordings-skippi

posted 

3 days ago