Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Uverse U200 versus ATT TV

Where on the ATT website can I find a comparison chart of the Uverse channel lineup versus the ATT TV lineup? Meaning, I have Uverse U200 and I would

Questions

Scrambled reception

Why are we experiencing a scrambled reception? We have not been able to use any of our paid channels for about 3 days now.

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

baseballisback 

2 d ago

Questions

Billing problems once again.

i have been a customer for over 10 years. never had late fees, always paid my bill on time. i have an increase of almost $80 on my current bill. no on

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

bill4002 

2 d ago

Questions

Closed

ATT employee commendation

It is maddeningly difficult to communicate with ATT Customer Service for any purpose except adding or changing services.  I want to let Customer Servi

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

baseballisback 

6 d ago

Questions

Debt collection

I closed my wireless account about a year ago (there were overseas calls that cost close to $500 one month when I did not place a single overseas call

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

8 d ago

Questions

prblems with my bill

My special deal with Uverse was going to expire March 12th, so when I got my bill in February I called to cancel TV service and opted to keep the inte

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

8 d ago

Questions

Returning Uverse Equipment

I cancelled my Uverse TV service. Went to the Fed Ex place to mail in equipment as instructed by AT&T.  Fed Ex would not accept the Wireless

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

detuch254 

8 d ago

Questions

Att u verse

Hi there, Getting ready to have to reup for the year on our uverse tv package. We have Fiber in our neighborhood and want to see if Uverse continues

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

10 d ago

Questions

Refund for Non service

I cancel cable service with AT&T on February 2, 2021 when my contract end. I  request internet service ONLY..  I continue to be billed

posted 

10 d ago

• 

Last response by 

lewist36 

10 d ago

Questions

Looks like I'm leaving AT&T after many years..

I received an alert saying my current promotion was ending yesterday so I decided to reach out to AT&T to see what my options were, as I have been

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

baseballisback 

10 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts