Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

K
Dispute of AT&T Bill

I posted a message on this message board on July 23, 2020.  At the same time, I sent the attached letter to AT&T Office of Dispute Resolution.  I have

Questions

reward cards stolen

i never received my reward cards but called reward center and told they were activated and used. what should i do next, because this person is getting

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Horrible customer service

I chatted online for over an hour. You said a supervisor HAD to call me.  Alan called me,  told me to log out of chat. I did and he put me on hold to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Terrible customer service

I just called about my package, the first customer service rep, I could barely hear her with all the background noise, plus very annoying she constant

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

u-verse tv

I have  a red block signal on my att icon on the selection bar???

Questions

Terrible customer service!

I recently moved. I was planning on transferring my Spectrum cable & internet, but was contacted by a 'concierge' (I suppose she got my info from my a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Horrible customer service!

I have ordered at&t internet and u verse service. I started this process 7/10/17. I've called at&t 4 or 5 times to get this set up. They keep telling

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

horrible customer service!!!

I have been trying to make changes to my account since late March, early April and have only been met with resistance. I found out that AT&T Uverse is

Questions

Filing complaint w/ FCC for Bait and Switch tactics

I was provided a plan through the loyalty dept. to stay with AT&T.  Viewed my bill and it was higher than before.  Phoned customer service and was tol

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

U-verse Grace Period

My due date is the 9th. I get paid on the 14th. Can I set it to pay for this day without paying late fees? Times are tough right. I’m having to get a

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts