Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

My Bill

I was out of the country from February 29th until March 20th. Was due to be back on the 16th of March but due to Covid-19 we could not leave until

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

Retiree cancellation of AT&T U-VERSE, since I just got AT&T TV.

I am Retiree that just got AT&T TV, and now need to cancel AT&T U-Verse. I have been trying to cancel since March 13, 2020. I have called everywhere

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

rude customer service

I called AT&T to see how I can change my bundle package from U200 to something more reasonable with lower monthly payments. I was talked to like a chi

billed for Uverse but i switched to ATT TV last month

i switched to ATT TV in early March and but just got a bill for the full amount i was paying for Uverse TV. tried called but cant reach anyone due to

Account Suspension Stopped - Charged for Service

I had to suspend my service over 6 months ago due to a house fire. 5 days after the fire I called to suspend the service. Apparently the agent told

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Movie channels

When I signed contract I was offered HBO as part of my package for free and all was going great. Well I get a call for 3 months of the movie packages

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

mistaken return email

I recently moved and transferred my service. I received an email with instructions on how to return my equipment. Obviously, I don't need to return my

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

How can I lower my att bundle bill

I’ve been with you guys for years now, I keep promotions and I haven switch. My price seems to go up and up and I would like to know hat Incan do? I h

No service for cable and internet

I have been without cable and internet service since yesterday, 3/31/2020 at 9:30 am and not AT&T says I won’t have service again until 4/2/2020 at 1:

U verse

Why is AT&T Taking advantage of the elderly. Thank you AT&T for forcing blind and deaf women and the retired women taking care of her to the street fo

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…