Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Canceled my account today

My story. I spent 4 hours on the phone today to get an rewards card issue resolved. All I got for my time was the run around. It all started when the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

reward cards stolen

i never received my reward cards but called reward center and told they were activated and used. what should i do next, because this person is getting

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Past Due Balance

Do I have to pay the entire bill to have service again or can I pay the past due balance?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

fraud

I have been on hold with fraud for over an hour, there is no estimated wait time, no option for a call back or an online chat. I am trying to set up n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can't Reach Anyone

I have been trying to use the chat function for days and it says no representative is available. I finally got through today and they told me they nee

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Account refund and poor customer service.

I cancelled an account when I was transferred out of the country in December of 2017. I returned all the boxes to the local AT&T store in Houston.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

About deposit refund

WHEN I STARTED UP WITH U-VERSE THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO DO A DEPOSIT FOR ABOUT 500 SINCE I DID NOT HAVE CREDIT. WE PAID THIS BUT NOW WE NO LONGER HAVE TH

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unhappy with Amount of monthly billing, while service is lacking.. Looking to swtich

It appears that every month my ATT bill increases with service decreasing.. Yesterday I had no internet or TV for most of the day. Although I am loath

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

ATT customer care complaint

how do i file a co-mplaint with ATT customer care. i was instructed to do so during a phone call with a rep at 800-288-2020

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Channel 210 Fox News no longer available.

Had channel 210 when we subscribed to ATT in April & today, June 1 it is not available. What happened?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago