Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

J
no insurance hit phone pole

I have been calling demand and claim for damages all i get is a voice mail and no return call. Please help I have a claim for over 25,000.00 for a car

Questions

Need a phone number for Human Resources?

Hi, the Friend of the Court is in need of a phone number that they can call to verify a persons employment, please! I've tried calling two AT&T number

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jpearce51 

11 hours ago

Questions

How horrible the customer service is

Does anyone else feel like this company has a horrible customer service department? I feel like my questions never get answered they always want to go

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Dburley 

15 hours ago

Questions

Filing complaint w/ FCC for Bait and Switch tactics

I was provided a plan through the loyalty dept. to stay with AT&T.  Viewed my bill and it was higher than before.  Phoned customer service and was tol

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

a day ago

Questions

Getting refund

I'm writing this mostly in hopes that it'll be seen by an AT&T employee. I have TV and Internet service through my Homeowner's Association (HOA). The

Questions

Excessive rate increase

My AT&T bill has jumped by 30 percent. I would appreciate a call from one of your Forum representatives to help resolve. It results from the ever-

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 days ago

Questions

Service changed

No question here, only a comment. Over a year ago I signed up for U-Verse TV service. I previously had only AT&T fiber internet and used OTA an

Questions

Demand and calim for damages

In May of this year, my U verse service went out and a repair tech came by my house and there was a cable wire on my property that was sticking out of

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 days ago

Questions

REWARDS CARD NOT RECEIVED

I still have yet to receive my 2 gift cards promised by ATT. It has been 2 months. I called customer service and have been on hold for 40 mins!!!!!!!!

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

no insurance hit phone pole what can i do

no insurance hit phone pole what can i do

posted 

3 days ago

•