U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

ATT customer care complaint

how do i file a co-mplaint with ATT customer care. i was instructed to do so during a phone call with a rep at 800-288-2020

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

U Verse was never cancelled

I received services for Direct TV and AT&T U Verse at my current address for more than 2 years. My wife and I finally decided to cut the cord on cable

EARLY TERMINATION COST

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO GET A REFUND ON TERMINATION FEW

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Covid 19 Discounts available?

I was wondering if there are any discounts or assistance available to customers suffering financial loss during this time?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Returned Equipment

Why is ATT so slow to acknowledge receipt of returned equipment?  And then, why is ATT so slow to apply the returned equipment to your account charges

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

My account/orders

there is an order on my account for may 18th that I didn't make nor did anyone in my home. How does that happen and what can I do. It looks like a nea

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cant get a person on the phone for Fraud Department

I was a victim of identity theft and have been trying to get in touch with the fraud department for several days now. Each time on hold I suffered th

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

ATT says they haven’t received returnEd equipment

omg! I’m starting to really believe this is a SCAM! I’m seriously FED UP with ATT! We’ve had cell service with them for almost 15 years. And I’m on to

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Returned equipment and still billed for said equipment

First of all I want to say that if you are looking to retain ATT for services I would reccomend looking else where. Now with that being said back in M

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Unbelievable wait times

Need some help about a billing problem, Called and said “cancel service” - turned on speaker phone and then waited on hold 4 hours while at work. It a

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago