Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

credit for service not rendered

credit for nba league pass. paid $200 but season was discontinued due to covid-19.

Auto pay

My debit card has been stolen,I had to close account.My payment is due on 6/6/2020 can I pay by checkWhere do I send payment

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

ATT website NOT reachable multiple times- always down and cannot check my account

I have been trying to reach my account information for a recent order change for several days and keep keeping the screen stating ""Sorry! Looks like

Accepted Solution

Is there anyone at this time who knows how to add wireless receivers to get them running again?

My U-Verse account deal has drawn close to ending and I changed my package. Somehow Kim the agent shut off 2 of my 3 televisions now just past midnig

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Why did I get a full amount bill for the first day of installation for 2/18-2/18 Then another bill for 2/19-3/18?

I had my bundle services installed on 2/18/20. I received a bill for $183.52 dated 2/18-2/18. Then I received another bill for $208.34 for 2/19-3/18 t

May 29 2020 looking for a way to report fraudulent att u-verse billing, please help

May 29 2020 looking for a way to report fraudulent att u-verse billing, please help .I got a "collection notice" in the mail today at my home address,

Collection for art uverse

I need the number for art uverse collections I had an account like 7 years ago that I didn't pay in a move and I want to pay it off so it isn't on my

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

two billing accounts are somehow crossed

I have a Wireless account and a Uverse account - I have a current Uverse bill due of $106.02 and AT&T says there is a billing probem with my payment m

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

HBO

I am supposed to have HBO because I have the Unlimited Elite mobile package. Explain to me why HBO was removed from my account????

Uverse Cancellation Fee Dispute

On 3/20, i decided to close our Uverse account.  I called and spoke to a lady named Eloise.  While speaking to her, I told her that I wanted to downgr

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago