Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

AT&T reward card does not work and calling is a joke

I recieved my AT$T reward card. I activated and the rewards number happily give me my available balance. It says it can be used everywhere visa debit

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Still no service!

Paid our bill @ 11am Friday morning on June 5th. It is now 6:47pm Friday evening and still no service. Went to the att store and the reps there were a

Order without Ordering Anything

My account has the following status in My Orders:Status: We updated your account like you asked. Thanks for choosing AT&T.However, I didn't make any c

I need to cancel my service

NO one is answering the phone to cancel service. I can't move or transfer the service, because the new apartment doesn't use AT&T Uverse. What number

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

fraud

I have been on hold with fraud for over an hour, there is no estimated wait time, no option for a call back or an online chat. I am trying to set up n

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Canceled my account today

My story. I spent 4 hours on the phone today to get an rewards card issue resolved. All I got for my time was the run around. It all started when the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

reward cards stolen

i never received my reward cards but called reward center and told they were activated and used. what should i do next, because this person is getting

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Past Due Balance

Do I have to pay the entire bill to have service again or can I pay the past due balance?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Can't Reach Anyone

I have been trying to use the chat function for days and it says no representative is available. I finally got through today and they told me they nee

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Account refund and poor customer service.

I cancelled an account when I was transferred out of the country in December of 2017. I returned all the boxes to the local AT&T store in Houston.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago