Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

How can I lower my att bundle bill

I’ve been with you guys for years now, I keep promotions and I haven switch. My price seems to go up and up and I would like to know hat Incan do? I h

No service for cable and internet

I have been without cable and internet service since yesterday, 3/31/2020 at 9:30 am and not AT&T says I won’t have service again until 4/2/2020 at 1:

My Bill

I was out of the country from February 29th until March 20th. Was due to be back on the 16th of March but due to Covid-19 we could not leave until

U verse

Why is AT&T Taking advantage of the elderly. Thank you AT&T for forcing blind and deaf women and the retired women taking care of her to the street fo

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

uverse

how can i pay make payment arrangements for att u-verse collection from 2018?

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Overcharging

I am being overcharged for my Tv service I am needing this to be corrected immediately I have not been able to get in contact with anyone via chat and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Office incorrectly discontinued cable to all TVs

I recently downgraded my cable service to include only one wired TV, with a plan to return two wireless receivers. On the effective date, my cable wa

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

NO WAY TO SHOW HOW MUCH AT&T CARES FOR RETIREES

I've been trying, since just before the pandemic struck, to make 2 changes to my U-verse account.I want to eliminate my VOIP home phone landline & dow

My bill is incorrect

Hello I was told this am. By loyalty center my bill would exclude the charges I was charged even though I was told multiple time I would not be for a

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

TV & Internet Billing Issue

TLDR; AT&T door-to-door rep gave me a bunch of wrong information and now I'm stuck with a huge bill and a contract I can't afford.I recently had an in

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…