Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Why is the bill so high

Bill use to be &66.00now141.51

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Sundance - How to stream?

I am trying to stream the Sundance Channel using Sundance Now and have not been able to navigate the signon successfully. I get Sundance through my s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

U200 package

I have the U200 package however I am not getting any HD channels and other non HD channels are not showing up either. We them all 2 days ago

rude customer service

I called AT&T to see how I can change my bundle package from U200 to something more reasonable with lower monthly payments. I was talked to like a chi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

billing complaint

AT&T uses bait & switch when they sign you up, showing a false payment that then escalates $30 or more when the actual bill arrives.I am intending to

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Billing issue

Need to talk to someone about a adjustment on my bill for non working universe

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Bill

So my bill showed a balance of -$250+ And said “balance in your favor”. I was wondering what it meant and if I had to pay or something.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

mistaken return email

I recently moved and transferred my service. I received an email with instructions on how to return my equipment. Obviously, I don't need to return my

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Offer expires May 23,2020

Hello, I received an alert that my discount would expire May 23,2020. I have a bundle that includes internet, landline phone, and cable. My bill a cou

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Loyalty / Rentention

How do I chat with someone from the Loyalty / Rentention Department? I spoke with someone last April (2019) and was told to reach back out this April

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…