Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

A
I. C. System Collection Agency - Unknown Charge

Hi, I have started receiving calls, as well as a letter, from I. C. System Collection agency regarding an unpaid bill for less than $30 more than thr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Credit Check Pass?

I ordered new TV and internet service. Provided all my personal info, set a date and time for installation. Was the credit check completed instantly o

Questions

So disappointed

I’ve been a customer for 13 years, got my parents, sister, and 3 friends to go att. And now I have had so many issues with my service that I am

Questions

How to file a claim for property damage caused by AT&T?

Can anyone tell me a phone number to file A claim? Plz the 1800-894-0374 is no longer in service. Thanks.

Questions

Why not helping?

How come you removed my post showing you that your reps are systematically sending callers to a customer care line which does not exist and just hangs

Questions

Cant get a person on the phone for Fraud Department

I was a victim of identity theft and have been trying to get in touch with the fraud department for several days now. Each time on hold I suffered th

Questions

HBO Max for free?

I am currently a U-verse 200 subscriber with HBO. I just wanted to confirm that I will be eligible for HBO Max streaming service for free when it lau

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Screen shot of entire bill

I need to take a screen shot of my bill with my name and address for insurance purpose. How can I get that?

Questions

No prorateing on cancel service.

Only used service 1 day into next billing cycle after canceling service and was charged full month. Was told by customer service that they no longer p

Questions

Closed

Forced to reset my Password every time I log in

I have had this issue for some time now and today I can't take it anymore. I am very careful to type my username and password carefully each time I at

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.