Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

Sbcglobal email stopped working

I have had an sbcglobal email address for 15 years and it all of a sudden stopped working. I can't log in and customer services says the email address

Overcharged

Through a chat (of which I have the transcript), I was promised a certain price. I was planning on dropping service. Well, assuming all was good, I

promotions

need to know what promotions are available on my account - such as the cable boxes that I probably paid for many times over already - before I drop my

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Bill increased $15.00 With No Explanation

This is for a UVerse account, btw. The statement for this month indicates there were no changes from the previous month, but there it is. There was no

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

U200 package

I have the U200 package however I am not getting any HD channels and other non HD channels are not showing up either. We them all 2 days ago

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

UNVERSE RAi

My 201`9 promotions ended on March 29. I called several days prior to see if there were new promotions. Pandemic had set in and the CSR told me that n

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

beware CSR TO UPgrade your account

My unverse promotion ended March 28. I called several days before to see about another promotion. I was told the rate wou;d not change due to the COVI

Billing issue

Need to talk to someone about a adjustment on my bill for non working universe

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Why is the bill so high

Bill use to be &66.00now141.51

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Sundance - How to stream?

I am trying to stream the Sundance Channel using Sundance Now and have not been able to navigate the signon successfully. I get Sundance through my s

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…