U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV Account

Learn how to manage your U-verse TV account.

ATT customer care complaint

how do i file a co-mplaint with ATT customer care. i was instructed to do so during a phone call with a rep at 800-288-2020

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Need help logging into a specific app

I’m trying to login to the poptv app, I have the channel in my cable package, but only direct tv shows up as an option in the app. Is there something

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

How horrible the customer service is

Does anyone else feel like this company has a horrible customer service department? I feel like my questions never get answered they always want to go

How to speak to a supervisor

From reading this forum and FB posts, I know I am not alone!!! Uverse is the worst!! I changed my package 3 months ago and continue to get bills for t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Death In The Family - How To Cancel An Account

A loss in the family is something we know can be a difficult time in your life. It can be even more stressful when we are attempting to close out or c

Very UPSET Customer

Switched from Comcast to ATT U-verse. promotion expired spoke to Ruth customer service on 5-15-20 to disconnect she offered $25 Credit said she’s requ

Have not received gift card

I was suppose to receive a $400 gift card and it's been longer than 30 days account #[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Help? Chat With Us

If you need to contact us, you have the ability to chat with one of our support agents all from the comfort of your home computer or sm

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

shipping delay

How long is the shipping delay due to the corona virus?

EARLY TERMINATION COST

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO GET A REFUND ON TERMINATION FEW

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago