For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91751)
Router problem

Hello, i am having a router problem wherein the router can turn on and was able to connect to the internet fine since this morning and everday prior. However, i was trying to setup a wifi extender and now i cant even get the regular internet to connect to. Looking at the router, only the power butto

Questions

AT&T Fiber connection slowing down every night

So, I've had AT&T Fiber at my house for over 4 years now and it's been the best internet provider I've ever had, up until the past month or so. In the past month I can watch the speeds from my router (Amplifi Alien) to the ISP start dropping (Sub 100 Mbps) around 8 pm and the pings rise (~100ms)

Questions

Poor connection from ATT's premises to general internet

Running speed tests from ATT's control panel I see that from my BGW-500 to ATT's premises are a good 1300 Mbps up and down (1Gbit plan) however the "device" speed powered by speedtest.net will not surpass 2-300 Mbit down and ~50Mbit up. In addition the buffer bloat under full load is substantial at

Questions

AARP discount

Is the AARP discount for cell phone only or is it available for Internet only customers?

Questions

AT&T Gateway Reboots every 24 hours

We have a Nokia BGW320-505 SW Version 4.25.4 with static ip allocated to one of our firewall. The gateway will reboot itself (or restart service) at the 24 hour uptime mark religiously. No service issues, packet loss, or errors from the time it reboots until the the 24 hour mark when it reboots agai

Questions

Moving questions: New apartment has AT&T Fiber router installed as it is newly build aparatment complex

Do I need to return the current (old house) fiber router? Or do I need to use the current router for the new apartment where they installed an AT&T fiber router?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sudden loss of service

We have Fixed Wireless Internet service in a rural area. It was working fine until two days ago around 3pm. I have reset both the gateway, and the antenna multiple times; reset button, power button, physically disconnected the power cable and re-connected, to no effect. I went to the browser interfa

Questions

My connection keeps going down

My connections have been going down all day it seems. Usually just for a minute or two but it interrupts the remote users, I'm one. What can I do about it?

Questions

Spotty internet in the evening

Every evening my modem starts blinking red off and on until about midnight

Questions

unburied wires not addressed after months of attempts

There is an unburied wire I reported months ago, should I just cut it? It's a dangerous condition on my property. If it's not buried it's going to be cut by landscapers and I don't want my neighbors to lose Internet because of at&t negligence to timely address exposed wires. I can't get a hold o

Questions

Be the first to reply

(7)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(18)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.