For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14817)
No sound when placing calls

I purchased my grandfather, a Cingular flex 2 sku# 6723D flip phone and when he calls out, the phone does not make the ringing it only beeps. How do I make the phone ring since he’s elderly he needs the phone to ring when he’s calling out. This way he can tell he is placing a call

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

See history on text and location

My spouse lost his phone which is on my account

Questions

Return accessory back to the store but never received my money back

I already return the accessory which I bought from the store. And store rep already processed the return and give a return receipt. But I never get my money back. I called the store they said they already process in the system. I need talk to att customer service about not receiving money because th

Questions

Cubot King Kong Power

I need a rugged phone but ATT made mine obsolete and sent me a samsung galaxy. I bought a Cubot King Kong Power phone and tried my sim card, it will show my phone number and ATT but no service. The manufacturer stated it was not compatible with ATT but some of the reviews said it would work if you i

Questions

No Service!

I have not been restored. I have been powering on and off and still have SOS only. Please Help! Chat is not responding on my account

Questions

Getting way too many emails

I replied to a forum and now I am getting 100s of emails. But have no option to turn this off [email scrubbed]

Questions

Closed

Not Fully Restored

AT&T please stop posting false content about EVERYONE being restored. I am not restored at all.

Questions

Accepted Solution

blacklisted

Hello AT&T team. I am an Algerian citizen who lives in Algeria, I have just been scammed by an online seller,, I bought a Google pixel 6 pro on the internet with delivery but unfortunately when I received the smartphone and I placed the sim card it didn't work (sim unsupported) with a message fr

Questions

Accepted Solution

port pin for a single wireless number to another carrier

Have a family plan with multiple wireless numbers. Need to port one to anther carrier. When I request a port pin on the web it does not ask for which number to port. So can the port pn be used to port any of the number in my plan ? Thanks.

Questions

Randomly kicked from 5G plan

Hello, randomly my samsung phone was kicked from services for my wireless plan after we upgraded my daughters old phone to a Samsung galaxy s24 plus. When we activated the Sim card on my daughters new phone, it had nothing associated with my phone, only her old phone which was a galaxy s9. I'm just

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Internet on LOT Secomea router

Hi I'm having trouble configuring the internet on a Secomea router. I have a data card and I can't connect it to the GSM network. I've tried with several APNs and they never connect to the GSM network. I tried to test sending an SMS message and it doesn't send either. What will be the problem? Tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Shipping label for exchange

I need to be send a shipping label for my phone that I exchanged to send back

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.