For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
DZmiroudz's profile

3 Messages

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 11:15 PM

blacklisted

Hello AT&T team. I am an Algerian citizen who lives in Algeria, I have just been scammed by an online seller,, I bought a Google pixel 6 pro on the internet with delivery but unfortunately when I received the smartphone and I placed the sim card it didn't work (sim unsupported) with a message from AT&T to unlock the sim card when I go to the link it tells me that the imei code is on the blacklist :( :(. I tried to contact the seller but nothing to do, no response, I was the victim of a scam. please AT&T if you can just unblock me from this list so that I can only use it on the Algerian network (mobile, djezzy, Ooredoo) so that I can just use it in Algeria because I really need it and I don't have the means to bought me another smartphone it's really expensive here. I would be grateful if you can help me, thank you.

info: Imei code: 359434581538020 email: [email scrubbed]

Accepted Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

2 months ago

No one here or at AT&T can help you get a phone removed from the blacklist.  You got scammed by a private party and AT&T isn’t going to unblacklist a phone that was legitimately blacklisted, probably because it was lost or stolen.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

2 months ago

AT&T cannot help you.

If the phone was blacklisted as lost or stolen, there it shall remain.

Depending on where you purchased it, there may be an option to seek assistance. For example eBay has a help section and PayPal allows a 6-month dispute .

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.