For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(3)

Pinned

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available thru my sig line. AT&T reviewed and approved it pretty much as is. The formatting appears to have changed a bit during the transfer so there may be an inconsistency in the TOC (Table of Contents) but you'll figure it out 😁. The Guide will loo

Questions

Closed

Microcell Technical Guide

Hello. This is OttoPylot. I created a MicroCell Technical Guide that may be helpful to you. I try to keep my guide as current as possible given the ever-changing nature of ISP’s, equipment, customer’s needs/expectations etc. It is meant as a supplement to AT&T’s Customer Support but is not officiall

Questions

Cellular Booster Guide

The MicroCell was discontinued as of the end of 2017, as most of you already know. AT&T will still support the MicroCell but for how long is anybody's guess. We have been recommending WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) now as the preferred method for poor in-home coverage if your phone is capable of WiFi-C. If n

Questions

(2061)

Accepted Solution

Cell Booster

I have one as well. Was workiing for a long time until i changed routers to the following orbi ax600  I removed the cell booster and readded it back (registered it ) I even opened the ports as per att  udp 500 udp 4500 udp 123  and changed dns settings to 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4

Questions

What is a 3G Microcell

I live in the country and service is horrible.

Questions

Ethernet switch

Hi! I hope this isn’t a dumb question but I just got a new cell booster and it worked in the closet for a while as it was connected to our modem. But then wouldn’t get a signal because of course it wasn’t by a window.  When I had my other booster, I just used a Gigabit Ethernet Switch in my of

Questions

Closed

Free AT&T Cell Booster offered to replace 3G Microcell - have not heard back about this

I received an email from AT&T February 4, 2022 stating that my 3G Microcell would not work any longer, and they would give me a free AT&T Cell Booster. I called a couple months after that and they said the booster was in the "testing phase" and not available yet, but they would contact me. I

Questions

AT&T cell booster work with just hotspot

We have moved to a rural area with limited cell coverage and no home internet options. We run our streaming TV through hotspots on our phones. Decent reception, but would like to improve. Looking at purchasing cell phone booster from AT&T, but read that an Ethernet connection is required. &nbs

Questions

Cell Booster Pro keeps re-booting every hour or so

We have a CellBooster Pro in a couple of locations. GPS is great, registered, active. Internet is totally open and at least 100Mbps. However it keeps rebooting itself every hour or so. This happens in a couple of locations. Does anyone have any ideas?

Questions

Closed

Cell Booster Pro keeps re-booting every hour or so

We have a CellBooster Pro in a couple of location. GPS is great, registered, active. Internet transport is completely open and at least 100Mbps. But the unit keeps re-booting every hour. Has anyone experienced this? Any resolution. ATT technical support is totally useless. Left me on hold for 5 hour

Questions

EVERY HOLIDAY WEEKEND…NO COVERAGE!

So, here it is memorial weekend….and here we go again..NO PHONE SIGNAL! We live , all year long, by a lake, and near a campground. EVERY TIME there is a holiday weekend there is NO phone signal here! Don’t know if there’s just a lot of people camping…? But that shouldn’t be an issue, should it? PL

Questions

Closed

Does anyone else loose signal when there’s a holiday?

Every year we loose signal! We live all year by a lake, and close to a campground. We have not been able to call out or get a call in…always on a holiday weekend….. what if there were an emergency?

Questions

All orange light on my cell booster

My 4g cell booster currently has all 5 orange lights and will not reset.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Recent Cell Booster Issue

Apparently there was a misconfigured file on the Femtocell Gateway that caused links to go down for certain service areas. The fix has been put in place so the Cell Booster should be working now. You may have to power cycle your phones and then power them back up so they can re-register themselves t

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.