Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.2K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
ATT LG Mobile phone not stay connected to ATT Wi-Fi

I followed the instructions to connect my LG K30 (ATT mobile phone) to my ATT Wi-Fi but it won't stay connected. It connects and immediately disconnects.I do not have unlimited data on my mobile phone so when I'm in the house, I want to use my wifi. I have set warning limits on my phone and am hitti

Questions

wifi extnender

I already have one wifi extender in my house that is from att. I have to pay $10 a month. If I were to buy a 3rd party extender, do I have to pay the $10 a month for that one too?

Questions

No Signle or wifi connection at all

I have been dealing with this since April of 2023. I have no network connection thus the wifi calling dose not work. The phone speraticly Connect to the network randomly as I drive around town.. I have spoken to all levels of Tech Support. They finally concluded that it was 4 towers that are down in

Questions

ACI Router Vulnerability Study - Your Data Is Not Safe - Financial Transactions Are Insecure

American Consumer Institute has just released a study (http://www.theamericanconsumer.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/FINAL-Wi-Fi-Router-Vulnerabilities.pdf) showing that the vast majority of routers in common use today have serious security flaws that would allow hackers to steal your data and, if y

Questions

Software update with out wifi

My samsung galaxy s 21 fe will not turn wifi on. So I am unable to update software. How can I or can I get around this problem

Questions

total problem

Jul 23. 2021, I visited AT&T store and new open home internet service. and i asked to install the modem myself, but it was impossible. And at 11 AM on the 26th , a technician came and worked for 2 hours, and he forced the place he wanted, but not the place i wanted, also i did not receive any do

Questions

Wifi Gateway

Is it possible to get a one for one Wifi Router replacement?  I consistently have to reboot it, change channels, restart it, etc.    I would buy my own but I understand ATT does not allow this, sadly.   My issues happen regardless whether I am connected through Wifi or stra

Questions

U-Verse Regular vs. Guest Wireless

I'm running into an issue where things have been acting flaky and I've had to switch from using the default/regular wireless network to the _guest network for anything to work right.  Now, I've got the issue where some devices are working okay on one and some on the other, so I've got my devices on

Questions

Got a salesman saying fiber is available in my area, but when checking ATTs website it says it isn't?

Hi, A while ago I got a door-to-door salesman saying ATT fiber is available at my address, but whenever checking your website, it says the fastest internet I can get is only 75 Mbps at $45/mo. Any idea why?

Questions

ATT WiFi extenders red blinking lights

We have been using AT&T WiFi extenders for almost a year. This week the extenders have Red Blinking lights. Both of them. Took them out, placed them close to the Gateway router. Turned them on. Observed the Green blinking lights. Pressed WPS on Gateway and WPS on Extender. The green blinking lights

Questions

Internet slowing to a crawl late at night

Periodically late at night my ATT fiber optic Internet disconnects and slows to a crawl. The modem/router shows that I am connected but my phone and Smart TV say that I'm not connected. I switch to 5g and do an Internet speed test and it shows that I have a download and an upload speed of 0.001gps,I

Questions

iMessage MMS issue over Wi-Fi

Okay so about a week ago i've been having an issue with MMS over iMessage. I can send regular iMessages just fine but when I try to send a photo/video it will not send. It will just stay at 90% then say "failed to send". When someone sends me a MMS iMessage it will say "Tap to download" when i tap i

Questions

ATT Website Issue - Cannot Pay Bill Online

I keep trying to pay my bill online, and a screen appears saying ATT noticed I am not subscribed to a TV service, and I will be logged out shortly. I cannot get to the screen to pay my bill!

Questions

Google Pixel 7P issues once again!

Hello, back in early October I was posting on here and an ATT rep. Andrew, direct message me was very helpful but lost touch with him. Let me fast forward a few months and the same darn problems are having. I'm a huge pixel and ATT supporter for over 20 years but I think I've had it with these pixe

Questions

Service Outage due to new equiptment installation in area.

Lost all internet service at 1130 10/13/23. No television, no phone, and no WiFi. Outage information said it would be restored by 1600. At 1600 new message said it would be restored at 1900. At 1900 new message said it would be restored by 2300 10/13. This morning a new message said it would be res

Questions

AT&T Gateway Reboots every 24 hours

We have a Nokia BGW320-505 SW Version 4.25.4 with static ip allocated to one of our firewall. The gateway will reboot itself (or restart service) at the 24 hour uptime mark religiously. No service issues, packet loss, or errors from the time it reboots until the the 24 hour mark when it reboots agai

Questions

Rural area - Wireless network dependent for internet (work and play)

I'll start off by saying that other than satellite, I live in an area where no other internet options are available. However, several years ago I lucked out and added a ZTE Wireless Internet WiFi Modem to our unlimited plan (MF270) and was hopeful that this device would provide the internet service

Questions

wifi calling

If setup for wifi calling would allow user to directly enter gps location for address, ALL issues will be solved, don't you think? It is a specs/coding thing. Handling of gps location is an old concept, so please update your apps, Please.

Questions

AT&T throttling settlement 11.6.19

I just saw ATT is fined $60 million 11.6.19 for throttling unlimited data plans. "Unlimited means unlimited." https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/11/5/20949850/att-fine-unlimited-data-plan-fake-throttling. How will ATT improve its service to those of us paying for unlimited data but constant

Questions

Replacement modem

I work from home and have been without internet since May 23rd due to my modem being damaged. I called AT&T and scheduled an apt with a technician to have it replaced. First time he came out, he said I’d have to call AT&T so that they could order one for him. So, I did. However, the next tim

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.