Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (138)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Lifeline applied to Internet Service

Greetings I have already been approved for Lifeline and have the application number. How can I apply this discount to my current ATT fiber service.  The customer rep said it is only good for Land line service which doesn't seem correct.  Can I get the specific instructions on how to appl

Questions

Closed

Unresolved Billing issues

Today I will try to visit an AT&T brick and mortar store to see if I can resolve issues of being erroneously charged for equipment I do not have. I have been billed $150.00 for December and $150.00 for January. I am at my wits end just trying to get this issue resolved. It is time to return to Spect

Questions

Why is my bill so high with "military discount"?

I've been paying 55 a month with auto pay and I thought I was getting a good deal. The att rep told me that was with military discount 25 percent included. I now see that that is what they charge everyone for the lowest service. I got an add that said the same service is 34.99. it doesn't even let m

Questions

retired employee discount on fiber

I just got off the phone with a great sales tech for employee concessions. The tech was not just a concessions tech but had a lot of answers. I did not understand one aspect and am putting this out here. The cost for all forms of fiber internet 1gig and above including 2 gig and 5 gig is the same.

Questions

Accepted Solution

T-mobile users get “not in service” message when calling my business

AT&T forced my business to get fiber and a new router for internet & phone. Since doing so my customers who have t mobile as their service provider receive a”not in service” message when calling my business. It is only t-mobile users, all others are being connected. I called AT&T, and th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is internet?

Provide my details.

Questions

Complaint about rewards

I didn't receive any emails about any of the rewards but would show in my account that its pending. When I called they asked me to call back after a certain period multiple times. Now when I call back, they're saying you're past 120 days limit and we cannot issue/renew a reward. I'm losing more than

Questions

AT&T Fiber all of a sudden can't connect to some of the government web site and my work vpn

Hello fellows, I was having issues with AT&T fiber that can't connect to my work VPN and some of the California state government web site. I work in IT in the state and my networking team found that when we traceroute to those web sites that can't be connect are all stopped at hop 32.140.220.226 AT

Questions

AT&T AntiVirus Plus powered by McAfee

AT&T AntiVirus Plus powered by McAfee I am setting up the mcafee software and I get the error I have an account but when I put in my email address to register I get : something's not right its not you its us we cant get you registered right now please try again later

Questions

Att Internet outage in my area 32092

Dear AT&T Service Team, I am writing to express my extreme frustration regarding the ongoing internet outage at my home. It has been 22 hours since the outage began due to a fiber cable wire issue in my neighborhood. Despite contacting AT&T customer service three times, including speaking w

Questions

firestick - ghostmedia

does att fiber block tv apps - I am trying to download fire stick "ghost media" is the name of app. How do I unblock?

Questions

Advanced Active Armor not activating

Hi, I'd like to have this service cancelled as there seems to be no solution to this working, making my $7 worthless. Unless someone can get this issue fixed for me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why am I a secondary user and how do I change that?

My ex husband moved and got ATT fiber at his new residence but instead of creating separate accounts for him and for me, I became a secondary account holder despite us both being on the line with ATT asking that the accounts be completely split apart from each other. Is there any way to become the p

Questions

YoutubeTv stopped working. AT&T fiber internet. Samsung smart TV.

I have a Samsung s90c smart TV and I’m using Samsung’s YoubeTV app on at&t internet. YouTubeTv worked fine until January 29 and then it stopped loading channels/videos.  Everything else on the TV works fine.  I have no problem with Samsung’s apps for Youtube, Prime, FrndlyTV, MAX, Plu

Questions

Accepted Solution

security camera software - att filters image

I am having a problem receiving notification from my security camera software. Everything worked a couple of weeks ago. I have been troubleshooting along with my security software company. What is happening is when xeoma (security camera software) that I use, sends a notification to my devices thr

Questions

Parental controls for devices connected directly via Ethernet cable

My son’s PC is connect led to our network via Ethernet cable. Smarthome Manager only seems to control wifi connected devices but I want to set limits on the times of day he can use his WIRED connection without having to go unplug him. Help!

Questions

Unauthorized charge of $35...........

How do I get a refund for a charge that was supposedly from over a month ago...? My bill is $55 a month for wifi. ATT snuck their way in and stole my money, my service never went out. Bill is on auto pay, why take my money for something that supposedly happened last year?!?! It says "UVERSE restoral

Questions

ATT set up a second internet account for my address and I can't get rid of it

I got an offer from ATT to upgrade to fiber. I went through the online setup process, and scheduled the installation. When the tech arrived, he thought I was new customer. I told him I already have ATT, its just changing to fiber. He seemed confused, said that shouldn't be possible, and that he can'

Questions

ACP Program was never applied to my account after re-certifying

I was asked to re-certify for my ACP Program with AT&T back in December which I did and applied. I have confirmed with ACP and have in writing that I was already receiving ACP benefits with my new application for AT&T. Fast forward I am charged the original price and no benefits. I assumed i

Questions

Accepted Solution

How long does it take to get $300 gift card after it says that it's been mailed on the ATT rewards site?

On the rewards page it says that it's been mailed on 1/27/24. Today it's 2/5/24 but I still have not received it. Does anyone else have any examples of how long it took for them to get their reward card in the mail?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.