For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Kflors's profile

1 Message

Thursday, February 15th, 2024 2:38 PM

T-mobile users get “not in service” message when calling my business

AT&T forced my business to get fiber and a new router for internet & phone. Since doing so my customers who have t mobile as their service provider receive a”not in service” message when calling my business. It is only t-mobile users, all others are being connected. I called AT&T, and they told me to call the manufacturer. Why am I paying hundreds of dollars a month to not get the service I need and then the support I need?

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 months ago

You are posting this in the residential forum, for business services you should post in the Business Forum found here. You have a routing issue, T-Mobile was routing your old calls to the switch your were on. Now your new service T-Mobile doesn't have the routing set correctly to send calls to your new switch. The best way to get this corrected would be for the T-Mobile customer to report to T-Mobile that they can't call AT&T number in the (area code)+prefix.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

2 months ago

Since the issue is between specific service providers, saying you need to call the manufacturer was the wrong answer. This sounds like a provisioning issue between the two.

The question is if the problem is on AT&T's side or T-Mobile's. Call AT&T back and speak to a different agent. With not receiving from one specific provider they may need to open an internal ticket. I would see about contacting T-Mobile as well in case the issue is on their end (If you or if a friend/family member has a T-Mobile cell phone account it may make reporting it on that side a bit easier).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.