For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Squidley's profile

3 Messages

Saturday, February 17th, 2024 3:38 PM

Lifeline applied to Internet Service

Greetings

I have already been approved for Lifeline and have the application number.  How can I apply this discount to my current ATT fiber service.  The customer rep said it is only good for Land line service which doesn't seem correct.  Can I get the specific instructions on how to apply this credit? 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

2 months ago

3 Messages

2 months ago

Thanks but that link describes the program it does not tell a customer how to apply it to an existing att fiber account. 

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

2 months ago

ACP is the only program I am aware of that offers fiber discounted on income. That program has closed. 

3 Messages

2 months ago

That's not true.  Per the link referenced above "Lifeline is a federal program that lowers the monthly cost of your wireless phone, home phone, or internet service. Click on the service you would like to receive the discount on for more information." 

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 months ago

See ATTHelp's answer in this topic 

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

2 months ago

If a member of the household is on SNAP or in California on SSI could apply for ATT ACCESS account

Cost is based upon BEST internet speed ATT can provide to your residence… not what speed you want to pay for.

Internet speeds of .76, 1.5 and 3 are $5 per month

Internet speeds of 5 or 10 are $10 per month

Internet speeds of 18, 25, 50, 75 and 100 are $30 per month.

Unless have changed you must apply online, will receive a response within 4 weeks if approved, then must call a special number to order the service to receive the pricing, calling standard number paying standard rates.

https://www.att.com/internet/access/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.