Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Account information

Help

Questions

Official Solution

Closed

All devices work on mobile Hotspot but not AT&T WIFI/Wired Internet

Issue started 2 months ago. I was watching opening day MLB games first week of April with no problem. Around 2nd week of April, I started receiving an error when I started MLB TV app on Roku TV. I called tech support a handful of times to only go thru the same troubleshooting steps multiple times.

Questions

Att broke main start line

On 3/12-3/13, I was out of country. Att trespassed on my private property to install fiber internet for my neighbors which I have on camera. They broke main water line in two areas, and you can see the wires going right next to the main water line: they didn’t remedy issue, or even notify us. I was

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Airties becoming obsolete

Did anyone else get this message from ATT. Does this mean my BGW320 won’t receive updates except security updates? And that they are banning my Airties but I can rent new ones from them? I love my fiber but the way my house is laid out I need a couple extenders. It’s crazy the way these

Questions

Closed

Door to Door Salesmen

How do I get ATT reps to stop harassing me at my home? I do not want to change my service or add TV or do anything. I just want to be left alone. Stop banging on my door, ringing my doorbell multiple times, and yelling "hello" until I come to the door. I have already called customer service multiple

Questions

Bgw320

I have bgw320, with 5 static ip's I have had support on the phone a couple of times and can not get my sip server to connect to the host, trying to get 5060 udp and 10000-20000 udp to pass through to my router. I have this working on the old provider but not on the fiber service. It is setup as pas

Questions

Closed

Extender Order; Replacement Gateway??

I’ve had the BGW320 for a few months, and the other day I ordered an extender from the AT&T website. In the shipment, they have included the Airties extender (compatible with the 320 per the specs) AND a BGW210. The app now says my gateway is ready for replacement. How do I NOT swap gateways as

Questions

Unable to login my ATT account.

Unable to login my ATT account.

Questions

Closed

WiFi 6e

I currently have the BGW320-505 for Wifi 6. Does AT&T plan to have a device for WiFi 6e and, if so, what is the timeline for this?

Questions

Opening outbound port 445

I opened my port 25 now I need to open port 445 for my business account. How can i open it?

Questions

Requesting explanation for apparent WiFi switch at time of connection

Greetings. As I am configuring my wifi (WhistleBlowerMold (kettle whistle, that is)), I notice that the network named tbd----- is being identified as secured and then abandoned.  I do not have the credential for that network.  It is supposed to be Vivint panel's internal network (Vivint t

Questions

Download / Upload speeds no longer match

Running / paying for AT&T 1G Fiber through the BGW320-505 modem / router. So, I've know about this issue for about a week now.  Found out when trying to upload a large video file and that was taking FOREVER.  Scoured the internet for solutions, tried a bunch and nothing helps, but I

Questions

How do I provide feedback to AT&T on the issues we had getting our fiber line fixed?

My husband was repairing a leak and in cutting tree roots, cut our line. This was on a Tuesday and we called immediately. We received a link to provide pictures of the cut line and then were told a tech would be out within 7 business days and AT&T doesn't do appointments but they would call 30

Questions

Official Solution

Customer installed fire rated board

I received a call from my Credit Union customer. Their building is getting switched over to fiber optic equipment. The AT&T technician notified her that she will need a 4'x4' fire rated plywood mounted to the wall so they can mount the new fiber optic equipment to it.  So, all I have to do

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Feel like I'm being overcharged, but want to double-check

I have AT&T 1gig home internet with the HBO Max plan. I have been charged $85 for the service for the past couple of months and wanted to start shopping around some options to see if I could save some money somewhere. When I started shopping around on the AT&T website, I noticed that in my A

Questions

ONT to sfp+ in router

I am currently trying to run a line straight from my ONT to my router which has an sfp+ port. I am trying to eliminate the need for a modem for a number of reasons and found this to be an ideal solution that would reduce the amount of clutter where this stuff is and provide better speeds and a more

Questions

Closed

ATT botched my Fiber Install and won't fix it for a week

We upgraded our ATT service to Fiber today. Our internet worked great yesterday. After the Fiber it now does not work and they say they cannot get someone out here for 2 full days.  So I am supposed to go without internet for 2 days when i have my entire home smart-wired?  My lights don't

Questions

Held hostage

Terrible MSP and we cannot move off them because ATT tells us they MUST change our IP to transfer the account into our name, there are site to site tunnels, whitelists, and several applications all tied to our IP so either stay with the MSP who has ruined most of the system or you have to rebuild e

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

fiber optic cable installation in my neighborhood

I would like details about the installation of fiber optic cable in my neighborhood and any problems that occurred.

Questions

Closed

How can I get AT&T to stop sending me junk mail.

I think I get a piece of mail at least once a month in my mailbox at home saying sign up for AT&T fiber.  I can guarantee that pigs will be flying long before I ever get AT&T fiber or anything else AT&T for that matter.  I have called them and asked them a dozen times on their toll free numbers to s

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.