For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Berezay4's profile

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Friday, June 29th, 2018 2:17 AM

Closed

Coverage is terrible all of a sudden

I have had AT&T for 15 plus years in Manteca, CA. Area code 95337. Always great service for the most part. Never any issues. I’d say for the last few weeks coverage has been awful. 1 bar maybe 2 if lucky. Internet either won’t work or is really slow when I’m out and about shopping and looking things up in stores. Very frustrating!

My mom had some issues with her phone and when she went into our local AT&T store an associate told her that they took down a tower and we’re not planning on replacing it for a few years. I really hope this is not true. Please help! I don’t even care if I have awesome coverage, at this point I’d be happy with decent coverage.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

The service on att has always been bad (not sure why I don’t change service) but lately is horrible.  I called tech support and get disconnected.  They also were going to call me back and did but the call went straight to voicemail because the service stinks.  I think I need to go to verizon.  I am beyond frustrated with att

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I live in Jax, Fl and the past couple months I have noticed places where I used to have good service now have horrible service including my house. It is becoming unbearable. Why am I paying for something that I can only use in certain places or have to move around looking for a signal? I am ready to switch carriers at 17 years!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My service was minimal at this time and I thought it was my phone. So I got a new phone in December and it's not any better.  It is the same inside and outside.  Sometimes it is even ZERO. And since it affects the text, I can't use the phone . But, I still have to pay for it. Should I contact another provider?  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have a horrible experience with att and am leaving

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have same issue down hear.. AT&T map coverage shows LTE network but it’s just one bar.. my calls are dropping.. I am using AT&T service from last 3 years and I have total seven lines.. also my business are with AT&T. Please try to resolve issues of this area. Adress is 4375 hwy 51 north appt 24-101 horn Lake ms38637

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I’ve had Att&T for some time, have always lead the field In signal strength and hardly no dropped calls.

now I can’t even make a call and barley use the internet? Calls are the worse part! Thinking of switching to another company.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have the same problem, I got the new phone cuz I thought maybe is from my
phone, but same I can't call anymore, my friends asking why I don't pick up
the phone? But my phone doesn't ring. I have to ask them to call me through
whatsapp or fb messenger cuz I'm using Wi-Fi. AT&T used to be very good
but is dead now. I'm going to leave at&t and look for something else

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I just think ATT just overall horrible. I've lived in the Bay Area for the past 30+ years but more specifically in Milpitas /south bay.and being in the tech capital of the world, there's no way service should be weak/1 bar. Put up more towers or whatever else yall need to do. With so many people moving into this area ATT should focus on servicing these densely populated areas (Milpitas/San Jose). I was in Indio/Coachella last week and service was horrible. Sure there were an influx of people, but not everyone is on ATT. It was crawling/no service. Damm horrible. My wife who has Verizon had service and ATT says they are better? Stop it. What kills me is that there is an ATT store in Milpitas and anytime I'm near it, speed is fast, I drive down the block, service crawls. Outright deceptive.. SMH  Get your crap together please. Thanks 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have terrible coverage in the Ventura area. It went bad around the time of the fires. I can’t get service in nearly 100 percent of the places I go now. My friend who works for AT&T said the cell towers that got damaged won’t be replaced. There are tons of other towers that were damaged or taken down and AT&T has no plans of ever putting them back up, so cruddy service is what we are left with and AT&T doesn’t care. I’m planning on switching to Verizon. My parents  have Verizon and everywhere where I have one bar or no service they have perfect service. AT&T has lousy service or no service everywhere. That company has gone down hill fast. Even my modem is bad again. I pay for a particular internet speed and I have never had even close to it and most of the time i have zero service. They give zero discounts for lost internet time and when you get a new modem it is just as glitchy. I’m on my 5th modem in a three year span. Now I’m looking to to get number 6. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Happening in Central Texas, if this doesn't improve and soon I'm moving to Verizon. Their customers don't seem to have these issues.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.