For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
bimmergirl's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 8:04 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Order Confirmation and Status

was able to pre-order with no problem.. then after a few minutes got an email that order was not processed. but its says that its still pending ... did anyone get this confirmation email?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Same thing happened to me. About 4 days later it finally cleared of the charges then next thing I noticed it says I didn't have an upgrade. A day later it cleared and I reordered. It said my ship date would be September 21-27 but I just got a shipping notification that it will be here tomorrow by 8. So it all worked out.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Okay guys!!!! Phone will be here tomorrow. I ordered the iPhone 7 plus Black (not jet black) 128GB on September 9th at 1:53 am CST Houston TX. My shipment date was between September 22-29. After reading all the blogs yesterday I learned that if you take your order number and track it through FedEx (not sure if FedEx is being used for all orders. I read that some are receiving theirs through UPS) it will show something before AT&T sends you confirmation of shipment. If your order number is example: 12-34567890.... remove the two numbers and dash then track. I did this last night and received a message: your shipment information is available, showed that it was in transit but didn't give any further details. I checked my banked account and the pending charge had fallen off but it did not actually charge my account. I thought may be an issue but after further research I see that there is only so long I can hold a pending charge on the account. So I didn't pursue that any further. This afternoon I received an email and text shipment confirmation from AT&T that my phone will be here tomorrow by 8pm. The information was also updated in FedEx and I'm tracking its every move. There is only one down side to the FedEx carrier service, At&T has blocked all requests to hold ur item at a FedEx location near you to pick up. I called FedEx and that is what they told me. We all know FedEx can screw up a shipment so I wanted to see if there was option for pick up as I have a meeting for two hours that falls within the shipment time. But hopefully FedEx realizes the liability they will be facing if they screw these shipments up. So prayers for safe deliveries for everyone!!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I'm receiving both my phone tomorrow. The order that went smoothly on September 9 at midnight is being delivered by FedEx. The order that didn't go smoothly which originally placed on September after midnight, then cancelled and reordered on September 13 is being delivered tomorrow by UPS.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @gurpreet44 Thank you for posting!

I don't believe the order can be modified, you will need to cancel it and place a new one. You can log into your order status using the order number from your confirmation email.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

iPhone 7 plus Black 128gb

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8 years ago

That's the exact same thing that happened to me. I contacted both ATT and my bank and neither have any idea what happened to the pending charge; but ATT and my online status both still show my order status as "Prepaing to ship" with an Oct 28-Nov 4 ship date. Anyone know what's going on with these disappearing charges?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I ordered the iPhone 7 matte black 128gb.... and I just realized my current phone is the 128gb. I would really prefer the larger 256gb is it too late to trade it out and just get the difference added to my att next plan?

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

8 years ago

@jonesy65 charges only post once they ship, the authorization will fall off after a few days

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

8 years ago

Well still no tracking, guess AT&T really screwed me over when they cancelled my order for no reason. Ordered at 12:06am and have to wait until oct 7-14. Went to AT&T store today and only 11 people in line at 7:45am but they didn't receive any 7 pluses. In fact they said no store in the entire state received any......really AT&T really?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

This is Horse DooDoo. The whole point of pre ordering a product is to guarantee reception of said product prior to OR as soon as product is released. I find it incredibly hard to believe that giant corporations like AT&T and Apple could wet the bed this badly by mis managing pre-order inventory volume leaving their long time loyal / die hard customers empty handed on the highly anticipated launch day with zero transparency into when orders might actually arrive. If you can't fulfill pre-orders in a manner that satisfies customer expectations than you shouldn't be in the business of accepting customers pre orders. AT&T and Apple took this release on their chin & they both get knocked down a notch with this botched debacle.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.