Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
bimmergirl's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 8:04 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Order Confirmation and Status

was able to pre-order with no problem.. then after a few minutes got an email that order was not processed. but its says that its still pending ... did anyone get this confirmation email?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

Hi, I ordered Jet black plus 256GB on Sept 9 at 4:45am ET. Also a Matte Black plus 128 GB and a Rose Gold Plus 32 GB. From Att. Jet black Shipping dates: Sept 30-Oct 7 Matte Black: Sept 23-30 Rose Gold: Oct 7-14 Both Blacks Iphone still says preparing for shipment. But the Rose Gold shipped on Sept 16 and Im getting it tomorrow Sept 19. I already got the tracking number from UPS. How long does it gonna take to get the jet black and the matte black?😩

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I ordered iphone 7 on 15th my order status shows action required . I called the customer care they rectify the problem and do the order in process and after disconnected the call the status is same Action required .... i called so many times but no use they processced it and again the status same action required ... i am tired with the service of atnt its horrible.... plz anyone help me what can i do....

Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Shuchika,

The website can take up to 24 hours to update the status. Did you order the iPhone on the 15th or did you call customer care to rectify the issue on the 15th?

Have you tried to call 866-267-4510 and see what it says your order status is?

Please reply with any more details or info.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8 years ago

@Melymarquez

The Jet Black is apparently the most popular color so Im surprised your dates for the matte black and rose gold were after the jet black. My daughter was able to walk into an ATT store on launch day and walk out with a regular 7, rose gold, 128. The store told her there were no plus' available anywhere for walk-ins. Given the color and capacity, I'm not surprised you got the rose gold early. You might get the matte black early too. I think we'll all have a better idea in the next week or so when more shipments go out, whether inventory is catching up to demand.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

It depends on the poplularity of the model that you ordered. My wife ordered the iPhone 7 plus 32gb that had a ship date of October 7 - 14. Got a notice today that it is shipping.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I ordered iphone 7 online on 15th and from last two days stautus shows me
action required ... i called customer care so many time they resolve the
issue that time but after some time the same thing happen again status
shows action required contact customer care ... i called 4-5 times daily
with customer care they put me hold for 20 min and resolve the issue but no
use the status is still same so i am tired whats going on with my order ...
i dont understand ....

--
rgds

Shuchika [edited for privacy.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I understand that the new 7 is in stores now, yet I can't get any new info on shipment of preordered phones.

Mentor

• 

65 Messages

8 years ago

I pre ordered my jet black 7 plus on the 9th. My order also says " preparing to ship" October 28- November 5. Will updated when my status changes. Fingers crossed it comes sooner.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I Pre ordered the 7 plus jet black on 9/9/16 at 3 am est. With an initial status saying ships in 2-3 week. Delivered between October 4-10. On 9/18/2016 I received an email saying action required. My credit card info was incorrect. I updated the CC and the status immediately changed to "preparing for shipment" in the initial email stating the problem it read "we are attempting to ship your order...." no update in the last two days. Just preparing for shipment.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8 years ago

My daughter walked into an ATT store on launch day and was able to get a 7, rose gold, 128gb. She later decided she wanted the plus. She went into a Target store on 9/18 and was able to get the 7 plus, rose gold, 32gb. It'll be interesting to see what, if any, changes in status/ship dates occur this first week after launch.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.