For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
U-verse TV

U-verse TV

Find answers to common AT&T U-verse TV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(25812)
Vip 2250 receiver and the replacement VIP 2262 both lose signal

I have four TVs, 3 have wireless receivers, I do not have a problem with these. The problem is with the receiver that is hard wired via ethernet cable. The VIP 2250 receiver has been replaced with a VIP 2262, the problem still exist, it will have signal loss after a minute or so it will return. Or I

Questions

Uverse pausing/buffering every few mins

Is anyone having issues with their Uverse? I can't get support for my issue from AT&T. Our main TV is freezing up every few mins., when it unfreezes it the screen looks digitized for a couple of seconds. We have a new TV and box. Any suggestions or help is appreciated..I apologize for my lack of

Questions

S code 1301 when trying to use member ID to log into u-verse TV app

I'm trying to log into my u-verse TV app on my Samsung TV running a fire stick. I put in the correct information and it comes up with a cold 1301 stating that I can't use this access ID and I must use my u-verse member id. Unfortunately I'm using my member id. I did attempt to add a sub account unde

Questions

U-verse app from APP store in Iphone

I have u-verse tv and the app in my i-phone was a blue screenl I went to open it and a pop up came up saying to update itl  So i opened it and it showed a direct TV app which is black color.  It does not have the channels that the other u-verse app had .  anyone else have had this ha

Questions

AT&T received funds but did not apply the funds to my account

The AT&T website shows they received my online payment on March 4th, however, they did not credit my account until March 6th. Obviously they used the funds in order to gain the benefit from overnight investments. Pretty repulsive.

Questions

Closed

Lost my HD channels

I had AT&T set up my phone line yesterday, now I can't access any of the HD channels I always could before (U200)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

what is U300 all in?

what is U300 all in?

Questions

Uverse programing guide errors

Every year, the F1 racing practice sessions, qualification session, and sometimes even the actual race are listed on either ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ETC. Almost every time it is the incorrect channel listing.  I record all the F1 and instead of getting F1,  I get Pat McAffry or some basketball

Questions

Closed

streaming

Hello I'm trying to stream live tv to follow the elections and I'm getting the following message: The operation couldn't be completed (downloadable agent error domain error -1423- the DRM client has not been provisioned with the necessary PKI) (QP1501) Please advise Thanks

Questions

Closed

Golf Channel recording problem

I have been having trouble getting a full Golf Channel show to record. Just tonite it showed I had recorded the full 1 1/2 hours of the WGC bracket show. However, when I tried to watch the playback stopped at just over 1 hour. The same happened with the Arnold Palmer tournament last week. We thought

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.