Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
U-verse TV

U-verse TV

Find answers to common AT&T U-verse TV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(25826)
TV PICTURE FREEZES

ABOUT EVERY 30 MINUTES THE TV PICTURE FREEZES. I CAN CHANGE CHANNELS AND EVERYTHING RETURNS TO NORMAL. THEN 30 MINUTES LATER THE SAME THING HAPPENS. ANY SUGGESTIONS.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get all of my favorites to show up in the guide?

Many of my favorites are in the guide. Some of them aren't even though their box has a check mark in it. I want the guide to show every channel I have marked in the favorites list.

Questions

Cannot watch recorded programs on non-DVR receivers (2 separate TVs)

My mother records programs on a nightly basis (at least). Our new gateway (Pace 5268ac) ran an update last week on Wednesday night (around dinnertime). Ever since the receivers came back online, only the main DVR receiver can be used to watch recorded programs. We get this error: The recordings co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Router replaced and new one does not send signal to 2 other tv sets.

Installed the new router and works great on the TV where the router is located. Two other sets canot find a signal. Old router had a cable connection but new one does not.  What needs to be done to fix this?

Questions

Closed

Incoming calls on tv screen

We just stopped seeing the incoming calls for our land line show on the tv screen

Questions

Closed

Exchanged uverse receiver box

Att sent me new Motorola receiver to replace Cisco receiver. Get error CLIENT NOT PROVISIONED call 2 different time spoke with att tech. Both did something said wait 30 min then power receiver back on . Have spent hour on phone or more still have same error they made appt for technician to come to h

Questions

Tried to reboot

I tried to reboot to recover recording space, but now the gear is still there and the power button is blinking. It’s been doing this for an hour.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

How to get U-verse back to my "ON" default service

I've had U-verse for years and it was always my default service when I first turn on my TV. A month or so ago I had a message from U-verse about an update. Ever since then I have not been able to get the TV back to the former when first turned on. It turns on to the white circle with the home in the

Questions

Uverse receiver totally disconnects when turned off.

We have a wireless receiver that turns off and disconnects completely when we shut off the TV. When we turn it back on it has to reconnect to the WiFi and then essentially reboot before we get a signal. It takes 2 to 3 minutes before we get programming. It also takes about 15 minute before we can ac

Questions

Can't stream Fox Sports on Fire TV even though I'm signed into ATT Uverse

Last night when trying to open the Fox Sports app, I started getting the message 'this content is not included in your tv subscription', even though I'm signed into ATT U-Verse. I've watched it on my Fire TV for months with no problem until last night. I've cleared the app cache and uninstalled and

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.