Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Community clubhouse

Community clubhouse

In this clubhouse you'll find everything about what you can enjoy with your AT&T products and services!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(1196)
ATT say I withdrew my application but I did not

My application says I withdrew my application but I did not.

Questions

• Community lounge

AT&T Retiree Car Rental Discount Program

I see a similar question from 2019 that received no answer. Did AT&T eliminate the Car Rental Discount benefit for retirees?  If not, where is this program documented?  Is there a website/webpage or a phone number that can be used to reach a knowledgeable retiree benefits resource?

Questions

• Community lounge

How long does it take to fix outage- been over 24hrs.?

Outage has been over 24 hours and now its Sunday. Concerned ATT has run its course and no longer efficient for my needs.

Questions

• Community lounge

Customer Service Email? Chat/Phone brushes me off with something I'm willing to cancel my service over.

I got AT&T service via a promotion. Got two different answers about when I'd get my rewards. Apparently it was sent during the Hurricane Ida devastation (I live in New Orleans) They claimed they emailed me (never called.) My records show I've gotten emails, but not about that. The rewards have '

Questions

• Community lounge

Closed

Report driver for At&t

How do I report an AT&T driver for wreckless driving?

Questions

• Community lounge

How do i get movies in catmouse?

Hello community. I am a person who loves to watch romantic movies. So I installed the catmouse tv apk application at techbigs to watch free live movies on my device. But when I use the catmouse I can't watch any movie, do you know why? Hope you help me.

Questions

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

changing security question answers

Just discovered that the security questions do not respond to the answers I gave them. How do I get into my att account to correct them?

Questions

• Community lounge

Easement consent FTW, TX

ATT EASEMENT CONSENT to build a fence on a residential property.

Questions

• Community lounge

Release of my ATTUID

I was recently let go from a ATT AR for not conforming to their shady practices of getting sales. I was told my ATT UID would never be released to work at another ATT store ever. well I was hired at a new authorized retailer and they are saying my ATT UID will not be released so I can’t start my j

Questions

• Community lounge

How to file complaint on AT&T Store ?

I have 6 devices on my account of 7 years. A day prior to bad experience, I did an upgrade on 2 devices. Everything went well so decided to return and upgrade another device. Following day, Tony, the representative “helping” did not know what previous representative did to help my upgrade. This rep

Questions

• Community lounge

If you return something purchased with an AT&T rewards card, do the funds go back to the card

I purchased something not too long ago and ended up returning it. My question is do the funds go back on the card? And if so how long does it take for the funds to go back to the card? Thanks in advance!

Questions

• Community lounge

Wireless account

Switch from business

Questions

• Community lounge

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock code

What'sthe numbers too unlock network

Questions

• Community lounge

System message for invalid address blocking order

Had AT&T internet installed with Direct TV at new location.  I included a refurbed streaming device that was shipped and installed at the time internet was installed.  Now I want to order a second streaming device and a system error indicating my address is invalid.  I get daily

Questions

• Community lounge

Community Bulk Cable Contract

Good afternoon, I submitted a request for a proposal to have a bulk cable and bulk internet contract for the community association that I manage and still have not received a response from any representatives. We have 253 units, a clubhouse and a guard house. Our contract is almost up for renewal wi

Questions

• Community lounge

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.