Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Gaming Arena

Gaming Arena

Community of Gamers ... built by Gamers ... for Gamers!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)
Your favorite NBA player probably has a favorite esports player

Forget on-court stats. With the NBA now a 24/7/365 league, fans want to know what players are doing outside of the 48 minutes on the game clock. The most likely answer? Playing video games. The average NBA player has a surprising amount of time on their hands. Even if they train for four hours and s

Questions

Esports league starts strong on ambitious global schedule

They stood, they cheered, they booed and they boozed. Turns out, esports fans in New York aren’t much different from their traditional sports counterparts.Packing a nearly 2,000-seat venue across the street from Madison Square Garden, those supporters validated the theory behind the Overwatch League

Questions

(107)

Closed

TWITCH MIGHT BE THE ANSWER TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY’S LIVE-STREAMING PROBLEMS

Superstar live-streaming had such high hopes during the year of the pandemic, yet never panned out exactly like anyone expected. While on the surface there seems to be great interest in the product, most artists not named BTS have experienced less-than-stellar results from the effort. Big-time tech

Questions

Your favorite NBA player probably has a favorite esports player

Forget on-court stats. With the NBA now a 24/7/365 league, fans want to know what players are doing outside of the 48 minutes on the game clock. The most likely answer? Playing video games. The average NBA player has a surprising amount of time on their hands. Even if they train for four hours and s

Questions

Can anyone play Heroes of Might and Magic 3 on Mac M1?

Wine can run it, but it is very laggy. So it is not playable. I did try with crossover too, which has the same result as Wine.

Questions

Zagg invisible screen protector

Purchased the zag screen protector from Best buy after getting my phone only a few months ago The item was already damaged when package was opened installed myself anyways it finally gave rest of the way I removed it I have a warranty lifetime on this screen protector but the company zag has back or

Questions

Video game you can't get your mind off at the moment?

love playing games, today is a total free day for me, and it happened to be 'Saturday, a day set out for resting after much activities.  I am having fun playing Motorcycle GP 2021 edition, and F1 2020 as a makeshift for MGP. At the moment, I can't take my time off from the two racing games.&nb

Questions

Gaming Releases - August 2019

Hello Gamers! Here are the August 2019 New Gaming Releases to look out for!   PS4 Upcomming Titles Release Date Madden NFL 20 8/2/2019 Age of Wonders: Planetfall 8/6/2019

Questions

Wifi and nat type and UPnP

My nat type is strict on both my 5g and my wifi also my upnp is not successful I have also restarted my router nothing has worked

Questions

Please share the name of games that you play

hello i am todd (Edited to remove personal information)i use ATT for gaming purposes for so many years and i love att services please share the name of games that you play using att

Questions

Request: Looking for the best couch co-op games

Hello fellow gamers!   It's getting to be that time of year where it's cold outside, and all you want to do is curl up under the blankets and play video games with your partner.   The wife and I have been playing a lot of Overcooked for the Nintendo Switch, and as fun as it's been, we're looking for

Questions

What is your Favourite PC Game?

Simple Question, what is your Fav PC Game? It doesn't have to be of all time, as I totally get people change, but what is it right now?Mine is probably Sacred 2, i played it on and off full time for about 3 years.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(141)
Last known location before the phone died

Is there any way to find a phones last location before the battery died?

Questions

• Wireless

Transferring my AT&T number to a new carrier

Am I able to transfer my AT&T phone number to a new carrier if my phone is not paid off but I intend on keeping my AT&T service and just getting a new phone number?

Questions

• Wireless

ATT Rep Set me a Business Account for "better price"

I went to the ATT store to get a wireless and internet plan. This was 2 days ago. Rep told me they will set me up as a business wireless and consumer internet so I can get 25% off. I called ATT today and they said no that I would need a business internet to get 25% off, but the internet for gigabit

Questions

• Wireless

Phone unlock issue

When requesting to unlock my iPhone I get an error message: "The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500". I should be the first owner of this phone since I bought it new

Questions

• Wireless

Usage in Mexico

I have the retired Unlimited Plus plan am I able to use unlimited talk, text and data while in Mexico at no additional price?

Questions

• Wireless

att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all