Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Gaming Arena

Gaming Arena

Community of Gamers ... built by Gamers ... for Gamers!

8 Celebrity Cameos in Video Games

With the recent reveal of Keanu Reeves joining the cast of CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077, I've put together a list of other celebrities whose likenesses have appeared in video games. Here are 8 that I found to be interesting or otherwise noteworthy, in no particular order: Kevin Spacey - Call of D

Questions

NEW DADS: CAN YOU STILL GAME?

Video games have been a part of home life since the Nintendo Entertainment System became ubiquitous in the 1980s. Generation upon generation has grown up playing “Mario Bros.” or, more recently, “Call of Duty.” But things change. You get older. You have kids. And although a

Questions

The Best Games to Play During Your Coronavirus Quarantine

With the coronavirus forcing the world to stay inside, boredom has been quickly creeping in for many. Luckily, there are a handful of video games that can help make this time of communal estrangement manageable.   Here are some games we recommend jumping into during the “coronapocalypse” ...

Questions

Why is it so rare to have a woman leading a game?

In 1986, a game was released called Metroid. A dark, challenging science fiction platformer which owed more than a little to the Gigerian horror of Alien, Metroid starred a bounty hunter named Samus Aran, outfitted from head to foot in power armor. At the end of the game, Samus would doff the massiv

Questions

Do Wireless Keyboard and Mouse make a difference in gaming?

I have a wire keyboard and mouse that work good, but would really like to go wireless, but I don't want to do that if there's going to be a weird lag response. Also, does it make difference between using USB vs Bluetooth? I've seen a few Bluetooth keyboard/mouse and wondered if they functioned bette

Questions

Accepted Solution

Gaming Car shape Mouse

Hello everyone, I love to play games on my computer specially car racing games. But the mouse right now i am using is not quite cool according to my game taste. Can someone suggest me any wireless car shaped mouse!.

Questions

[Off Topic] SteelSeries Prime Wireless question/problem

Hello there, folks. I purchased the SS Prime Wireless, and it works well and has a nice design, however when I shake the mouse, I hear something that isn't the battery. I investigated more and discovered that the "switch on/off is loose and while shakin u can hear it" What should I do now, is my q

Questions

Black Ops 4: Operation Grand Heist

Call of Duty fans rejoice!   Treyarch, the Studio behind Activision’s latest installment in the Call of Duty franchise has just released a major update to their popular battle royal game mode Blackout. The latest season brings new weapons, characters, vehicles, map locations, and features to

Questions

SAINTS ROW 4 MAKES YOU THE MOST POWERFUL PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY

Video games are no strangers to politics and despite all the complaining about keeping politics out of gaming, there have been plenty of political video games. There's simulators such as "Tropico" and "Democracy," military shooters like "Call of Duty" and "Battlefield" and then there's "Saints Row 4

Questions

TWITCH MIGHT BE THE ANSWER TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY’S LIVE-STREAMING PROBLEMS

Superstar live-streaming had such high hopes during the year of the pandemic, yet never panned out exactly like anyone expected. While on the surface there seems to be great interest in the product, most artists not named BTS have experienced less-than-stellar results from the effort. Big-time tech

Questions

Application

Hi I just recently put an application for a customer service position and I wanted to know what was my status because it hasn’t been updated

Questions

Please share the name of games that you play

hello i am todd (Edited to remove personal information)i use ATT for gaming purposes for so many years and i love att services please share the name of games that you play using att

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.