Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Gaming Arena

Gaming Arena

Community of Gamers ... built by Gamers ... for Gamers!

Esports league starts strong on ambitious global schedule

They stood, they cheered, they booed and they boozed. Turns out, esports fans in New York aren’t much different from their traditional sports counterp

posted 

1 week ago

No One Lives Forever’s ’60s Mod Aesthetic Was An Absolute Masterpiece

When it comes to spy-centric fiction, all we typically get is James Bond, Mission: Impossible, or films and games of that ilk. Enter The Operative: No

posted 

2 weeks ago

Pokémon’s Evolution as a Gaming Franchise

Over the last 20 years, Pokémon has delivered unique gaming experiences that have changed gaming as we know it. Check out four of the most innovative

posted 

4 weeks ago

The Rise of Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Rhythm Gaming

You're driving home from a grueling eight-hour shift. For many, the day is over as soon as they clock out, but your work is just getting started. Then

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

The Greatest Games of Holiday 2019

It's been a whirlwind of a year for fantastic video games, and 2019 isn't even over yet. With the holidays just around the bend, it's time to look in

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

How does DNS affect the quality of your Gameplay?

I hope this is not too sensitive a topic and, if it is preferred to be moved to a more mainline forum, that's fine, but the purpose of the thread is t

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

... and that's whats up.

i'm not gonna lie, whenever i venture over to this area of the clubhouse, more often than not, i feel like chance's MSG’s Knicks correspondent ...

posted 

3 months ago

Request: Looking for the best couch co-op games

Hello fellow gamers!   It's getting to be that time of year where it's cold outside, and all you want to do is curl up under the blankets and play vid

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Google's Stadia – The Future of Gaming?

Google's Stadia Releasing November 19th, 2019 Around a year ago, I was invited by Google to test out their games as a service platform – and, simp

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

The Outer Worlds – It’s not the best choice, it’s Spacer’s Choice!

The Outer Worlds Release Poster - Oct. 25th, 2019Title: The Outer Worlds Release Date: October 25th, 2019 Platforms: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Ni

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago