For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Clubhouse

Clubhouse

In this clubhouse you'll find everything about what you can enjoy with your AT&T products and services!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(1485)
ATT Gateway and Dish Network

Can I connect a Dish Network Wireless Access Point to the ATT Gateway or connect the Wireless Joey directly to the Gateway? Or does the WAP need to be wired to the Hopper3? I what to use an ethernet cable to connect the Hopper to the Gateway. I thought that because the Gateway is a modem/router I c

Questions

Zagg invisible screen protector

Purchased the zag screen protector from Best buy after getting my phone only a few months ago The item was already damaged when package was opened installed myself anyways it finally gave rest of the way I removed it I have a warranty lifetime on this screen protector but the company zag has back or

Questions

Closed

What is the best laptop for graphic designers?

What is the best laptop for graphic designers?

Questions

Closed

Pre-employment Assessment

I have been trying to complete the 2 assessments needed but I cannot log in and tried resetting password but did not receive email

Questions

Recertification

Will not let me do photo of my social security award letter!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

SALE ASSOCIATE BREWTON AL

<span;>eldagent#:iRTeTt1ud47mMJy9A<span;>Preferred Vuer # <span;>Albert (Edited to remove personal information)<span;>My name is Albert (Edited to remove personal information) (AJ) and I have been employed at AT&T in Brewton, AL for approximately 6 months. Unfortunately,

Questions

Dangerous driving

Driving home 2:45pm. I’m at a stop sign with my blinker on to turn right and an att truck driver pulls into the shoulder on my right hand side and attempts to beat me and turn right before I do. I almost hit him! He then speeds up and cuts in front of me. He’s driving at least 50mph on pr-37 in Lake

Questions

School Assignment

Good afternoon, My name is Kevin and I am currently a 9th grader at virtual Little Rock West High. The in person students had a field trip to Career Expo 2022, and were asked to list questions that they had for each company they had an interest in. Since I am a virtual student and couldn’t atte

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

We do not want to be "automatically switched" to the AT&T United Healthcare Medicare Advantage PPO.

My spouse and I have been on Braven Medicare Advantage for several years, and we wish to continue. We have received an avalanche of paper mailings from AT&T, United Healthcare, and Alight, saying that we will be switched from our current plan to the AT&T United Healthcare plan unless we opt

Questions

Help. Extremely low landline cable

Two Ameritech cables are hanging below 8' above the ground. It’s currently connected to an Ameritech box on the house and being that Ameritech isn't around anymore I was hoping that AT&T could take care of it. I have no desire for a landline and would prefer to just have the whole line and box

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.