Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Disjointedga's profile

2 Messages

Thursday, October 26th, 2023 1:18 PM

Closed

SALE ASSOCIATE BREWTON AL

<span;>eldagent#:iRTeTt1ud47mMJy9A
<span;>Preferred Vuer # <span;>Albert (Edited to remove personal information)

<span;>My name is Albert (Edited to remove personal information) (AJ) and I have been employed at AT&T in Brewton, AL for approximately 6 months. Unfortunately, my experience with this company has been the absolute worst. I have been lied to, ridiculed, harassed, and even threatened due to a situation that has been ongoing. As someone with several years of experience in the electronic repair/cellular service industry, I can confidently say that this has been the most unpleasant, unprofessional, and unproductive working experience I have ever had. When I first started, I was promised a $500 sign-on bonus due to my 12 years of experience. However, despite completing my training on June 13, 2023, I have yet to receive this bonus.

<span;> I provided physical proof to my district manager, Nick, but he has continuously lied about helping me and even threatened retaliation if I continue to pursue the owed money. I am writing this letter to AT&T corporate and posting it on every AT&T location until my issue is resolved and I am treated fairly. This letter serves as a timestamp of my employment and provides additional evidence for my future unemployment claim and potential legal action against BLW for defamation and breach of our compensation agreement.

<span;>I want to express my gratitude to all my customers for acknowledging my dedication and effort. , I want to assure you that I will remain a dependable resource for you all, regardless of my employment status. I appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.7K Messages

7 months ago

This is absolutely not the right place to deal with a personal HR issue with the company.

2 Messages

7 months ago

Here is my receipt: )

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.