For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91732)
PROTEST PRICE INCREASE

I just received the email on the price increase for Internet. You are requiring me to now apply a debit card# or bank account# on my account to avoid an additional $5/mo increase and you have shown that you cannot protect my private information! REALLY?? I have been an internet customer for 13 year

Questions

External antenna for internet air

Will I have the option of using an external antenna with internet air?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network Interface Device (NID)damaged ?

No longer have ATT internet service but just noticed the NID box on the exterior of house had black substance ( appearing like black like spray paint or smoke ? wish I could attach photos) around box and on areas of house siding. I opened the box and every bit of it and any wires are black, nothing

Questions

Returned ATT Internet Air

I returned the equipment per your instructions and go a return receipt with my Account & Receipt Number. I got an Email today that said "We still haven't received your equipment". I replied to the Email with an copy of the receipt attached.  I received a reply that said

Questions

Accepted Solution

Help CANCEL my Internet. Can't sign in.

I cannot sign in. Therefore, I cannot cancel my at&t Internet. Please help before this Tuesday.

Questions

Port Forwarding issue on BGW210

I have followed all steps and referenced the following links for the port forwarding setup. But, it is still not working.https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1215101 https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/port-forwarding-issue-on-bgw210/62ff1538c971e303

Questions

Turning off DNS assist does NOT work

I have turned off DNS assist in the privacy choices of my ATT profile. IT'S OFF. When going to http://ewruoiweur.eruoierw I'm still getting the ATT search page corresponding to this domain. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Not only this setting is hidden very deep in the profile but turning it OFF d

Questions

FWA Future Battle Grounds

Since Covid outbreak in 2020 FWA is the most subscribed to internet, as it did not exist before Covid to any degree For 4th q 2023 * T-M added 541,000 for total 4.8 million subscribers * Verizon FWA consumer added 231,000 while business added 144,000 net q 375,000 total subscriber 3 million ….. in

Questions

At&T Air Hub Doesn't recognize ethernet connection and is horribly slow.

I've been trying for months to contact support (very hard to get a hold of in California if you work fulltime on an 8:30am-5pm shift) for help on the matter of my slow internet. All they suggested was to move around the hub, which I did and we couldn't find any better spots. I've tried calling the p

Questions

Can I use a cell signal booster with my Internet Air?

I live in a rural area and don't have many internet options. I currently have Internet Air.  Many times I get 50 Mbps download speeds, other times I get 3 Mbps (especially in the evenings).   On average my signal data is as follows (these numbers are pretty steady): Band (ARFCN): 2(

Questions

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(14)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.