Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91909)
I need to update my payment information

I need to change my banking information

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can you set up VPN on humax bgw320-500?

Can you set up VPN on humax bgw320-500?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Internet Air

I’m currently shopping around for new internet options for my apartment and I have AT&T as a side wireless account. I went into the My AT&T app and went to the section for internet. My apartment does not get fiber, only Internet 100 but I also saw another option called AT&T Internet Air.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is this correct? Fiber worked without Fiber Service Box

I received a self install for BGW320, but could not find the ATT Fiber service box anywhere. So I plugged the BGW320-500 directly into the wall (yellow color port) with the ONT cable and it worked? Does this mean this wall port is connected to the service box? I can't find it anywhere, unless it's i

Questions

Problems with A T & T dialup

As a child AT&T was the stock to own. Now I can't even get an address to send an e-mail.  I am on a dial-up setup and I believe someone has got the number and using my account.  This happened once before and I change password.  However, I have been sick and didn'r realize this wa

Questions

remove old service lines from house

I would like to have old service lines for Ameritech and Arris removed from the house.

Questions

Letter

I am needing some kind of proof of a temporary outage for my employer on 5/9 from around 7am to 8:25 am

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Address Availablity always replaces my address with a similar address, preventing me from ordering

I'm trying to check if service is available near me, and each time I enter my address and choose the exact address from the search dropdown, it replaces the address with a different (but very similar address). I'm 99% sure that I have the availability (both houses on either side of me also have acco

Questions

Why did my rate went up if it was locked forever?

Don't believe what the representatives tell you! I was ensured by the representative on the phone a year ago that my rate is locked at the rate of 69.99, and will never change. I occasionally open my account and what do I see? The rate is increased without any notifications to 74.99 in July 2023. I

Questions

NorthLane Refund Card By ATT a Scam

I received a refund from ATT for canceling service due to moving by means of a prepaid Mastercard debit card. Cant activate it online, Northlane activation phone number and customer service number "cannot be completed at this time". Spent about 2 hours on the phone with ATT being transferred back an

Questions

Be the first to reply

(22)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(12)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.