For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91732)
AT&T was hacked, and it has been reported to me that my SSN, address, and Name has been found on the Dark Web.

AT&T was hacked, and it has been reported to me by my Identity theft provider that my SSN, address, and Name has been found on the Dark Web. The report also stated that It was AT&T that provided the Data. I have not done business with AT&T in over 10 years.  Why would my info still

Questions

Accepted Solution

No help from fixed wireless internet

I've contacted att multiple, and I mean multiple, times about my fixed wireless internet. Some calls lasting for hours, being transferred until my head spun, talking to techs who have no clue what's going on. I've argued the fact that my equipment is registering more data than we are actually using.

Questions

Fiber availability for Business in Sun Valley Nevada

Is there fiber out in Sun Valley Nevada ? Highland Ranch Area specifically.

Questions

Port 21

I was doing port scanning on GRC and it's showing my port 21 closed. How do I stealth it, so it's not visible to the web? I'm using a ATT fiber router.

Questions

Random Intermittent Disconnects with ATT Fiber

I have the 2gbps fiber plan. I had it at my old home and just moved into my new home and had the same service established. It had worked flawlessly for the first month or so in the new home, and I never had issues with AT&T fiber in my old home. However, the past week or so I have been getting r

Questions

Connectivity issue

Connectivity issue. I have tried multiple times to troubleshoot the connectivity issue on all of my devices my TV laptop cell phone. Troubleshoot using the home manager. It did not work. This forum page keeps crashing too.

Questions

Retroactive discounts?

I recently ordered fiber for my new apartment and did not realize there were a few promo codes I could have used. Is it possible to retroactively apply those discounts or will I have to/can I cancel the order and re-order with the promo codes applied?

Questions

Returned Internet Air equipment Showing as not received

Like others, I have returned the Internet Air equipment per your instructions and got a return receipt, see below,  with my Account & Return Reference Number.  I am now seeing warning notifications that the equipment receipt is past due and you still haven't received it.  I need

Questions

On waiting list for 13 years

When can I expect AT&T to offer fiber at my home address in San Jose ? The "check availability" button on the AT&T web site shows that DSL (Internet 25 plan) is the only service available, currently. No 5G (Air service) or fiber. The broadbandnow map shows there is fiber about half a mile do

Questions

Smart home manager app blocked a suspicious attack

I keep getting these alerts “Network attack blocked” and the description says “we’ve prevented a suspicious connection and your network is secure” the device is my security cameras. It has the ip address of the attacker.  I get these alerts every half hour or so.  Mostly from the same 3 i

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(14)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.