Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Ranmaniac's profile

Scholar

• 

102 Messages

Sunday, April 28th, 2024 8:41 PM

Returned Internet Air equipment Showing as not received

Like others,  I have returned the Internet Air equipment per your instructions and got a return receipt, see below,  with my Account & Return Reference Number.  I am now seeing warning notifications that the equipment receipt is past due and you still haven't received it.  I need this resolved before you charge me for it or risk me cancelling wireless as well.  I have called in and the person on the phone said they have no way of knowing or communicating with the receiving warehouse.  This is certainly a communications gap in your customer service.

(Edited per community guidelines)

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

19 days ago

@Ranmaniac 

This is a public forum, not customer support. You have given very private info (such as account number) to the entire world.

Edit your post to remove personal info and then call customer support to discuss account specifics.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

19 days ago

If the Internet Air is like a cell phone, they don't go back to AT&T but to a third party for processing. At least you have a receipt with the tracking information to indicate proof of return. What does the tracking number indicate? I'm assuming that AT&T sent you the return label for UPS.

And yes, please use the three vertical dots to the right of you post to Edit out any personal information as this is a public forum and not AT&T Support.

Scholar

• 

102 Messages

19 days ago

Yeah.. Please tell me how tbe serial number of AT&T's Router and a canceled account number constitutes "personal" information to you two keyboard Warriors and how it can be used against me or anyone for that matter?  

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

19 days ago

@Ranmaniac 

It is private to your account. Criminals use this information to help them get into your accounts, try to scam you directly, or sell it on the dark web to others. More info out there, the more problems you can have.

Everything was said politely to be of help. So leave your snarky insults at the door please. If you are fine giving out your info to everyone, that is up to you.

Scholar

• 

102 Messages

19 days ago

OK, well, I simply disagree that this particular Info can be used in any way that you have described so I will continue to leave it here to an actual AT&T employee reads it.  Please leave your God complex at the door.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

19 days ago

@Ranmaniac  Obviously you don't know how the dark web works or the individuals who harvest information for it but that's up to you. The only official AT&T response you'll get here is from ATTHelp. And all they will do is tell you to use this link, Contact Us. You can then supply them, privately and not publicly, with all the information you want or they need. No god complex, just common sense.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

18 days ago

@Ranmaniac 

Well as it is against the forum guidelines to post that information, the moderators have been notified. It is polite to warn that you've posted sensitive info in a public space. Instead of throwing around childish insults with "God complex" and "keyboard warrior" it is suggested to discuss with maturity. Otherwise you do risk the moderators taking action which does not help you resolve your initial issue.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.