Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91909)
Delete AT&T Account - Not a Customer

Hello, I have not been an AT&T customer for a few years now. I called in to have the account deleted as I don't want to monitor it. I only recently found out the account was still active even through there are no active services. Customer Service refused to delete the account multiple times.

Questions

Connect to Guest Network via Ethernet?

I have a BGW320-505 with the guest network enabled. I use the guest network for my IOT / Smart Home devices.  However, my security cameras connect to a base station that must be hard-wired to the router via ethernet.  Is it possible to connect to the guest network via ethernet?  Than

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it possible to temporarily disable 5 GHz WiFi Band

I have a device I am having difficulty connecting to WiFi. Manufacturer info says device only works on 2.4 GHz band. Can I disable 5 GHz band temporarily so I can connect this device and re-enable afterward.

Questions

BGW210-700 Power Plug Size

AT&T recently replaced my Arris NVG589, as it died, after many many years. It was attached to the Belkin Battery Backup for Residential Gateways (BU3DC001-12). The power specs are the same for the BGW210 as they were for the NVG589. However, the power plug on the Belkin Backup is a 5.5 x 2.1 mm

Questions

Set up not loading

I’ve been stuck on the smart home manager app where it’s saying “getting you set up now, may take up to 30 minutes.” the bar has been stuck around 30% for hours and it hasn’t moved a bit. please help!! this is really frustrating. i’ve already connected the wifi box to the wall and the lights are

Questions

Closed

Why won't you honor the rate that YOUR rep told me?

I was told in September 2020 that my rate would be $109.99 by the Loyalty Department. The rate NEVER was billed at that amount and I have to keep calling to find out why to which they put me on hold and switch me from person to person. Today after being on the line for 1.5 hours trying to get it res

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Air wifi speed is INCREDIBLY slow and unreliable

We regret switching over. We have a cell tower less than a mile away. Our download speeds range from .7 Mbps to 239 Mbps. The picture on our TV is blurry. Using my laptop, I keep losing the internet connection altogether. I am paying for an extender and wonder how many I will need since they can on

Questions

I can not apply for the affordable program or access program??????????????????????????????

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO APPLY FOR THE ACCESS PROGRAM FOR MANY WEEKS WITH NO SUCCESS. I  CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WERE GOING TO FIX IT NO FIXING DONE. I NEED TO RECERTIFY MY SERVICE . I CAN NOT DO THE APPLICATION SEVERAL TIMES I KEEP GETTING A WAITING SIGNAL WHEN UPLOADING

Questions

Long Range Wifi Atenna Extender

We have an ATT BGW210 Gateway router, and are looking to boost our Wifi signal significantly for our small business. This is a semi outdoors business, and the signal would need to reach several hundred feet in multiple directions to support a variety of electronics, such as our Payment Processing sy

Questions

I need to update my payment information

I need to change my banking information

Questions

Be the first to reply

(22)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(12)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.