Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Tones, Games, Videos, More...

How to make your phone uniquely yours with ringtones & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(956)
Nvidia Geforce Now free Voucher

I am unable to get a free voucher for the Nivdia Geforce now. It keeps saying my plan may not qualify however I have a qualifying plan.

Questions

Closed

Separation

My wife and I have separated. The wireless account is in my name. Can I have her removed from my wireless account? If so, how can I do it?

Questions

Setting up Active Armor VPN on ATT Fiber Router

I purchased the AT&T Active Armor advanced internet security ($7/mo. Plus tax) via the Smart Home Manager app to have the VPN at home.  I want VPN on the router, not each individual device in the home.  I was told by tech support to open my Smart Home Manager App, go to App Preferences

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Setting up VPN on Active Armor

My active armor states I need to set-up the VPN. I don’t have one and have never really used one. I paid for the advanced version. Now what do I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How to made songs into a ringtone

Morning. I have a Alcatel 5044R and can download music. But how do I make a ringtone from a song thats downloaded.Thanks. God Bless †

Questions

Max can’t verify subscription

I’ve had max included in my account, and I could use it up until about a week ago. It signed me out and says it can’t verify subscription. Called AT&T and the lady told me that it’s only included if you have uverse, even though I’ve never had that service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T PHOTO STORAGE NOT WORKING!!

My AT&T Photo Storage has stopped working and backing up my photos. I tried all of these Remove the app and reinstall it. ~ This will help refresh the app's connection and install the latest version of it.  Check your device's operating system. ~ It's important that your device is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Back to School With AT&T – Get the latest tech for students

Are they ready for their first phone? Make sure your kiddo has the right tool for school! AT&T is more than just phones, we also offer tablets like the Apple iPad, the Samsung Galaxy Tabs, or the Microsoft Surface, and more!   Check out what AT&T has to offer your student this school

Questions

Closed

Spotify crash

My spotify app continually crashes. I have even made a new account. After working with spotify support, we have exhausted all troubleshooting issues and it keeps crashing. I wonder if it is a mechanical issue.

Questions

Closed

Free Spotify premium

How do I sign up for the free premium Spotify perk

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.