For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a case for that matter! Learn about AT&T's Device Protection below or file a claim.  If you are thinking, "I wish I would have enrolled when

Questions

(6952)

Accepted Solution

Waiting & Waiting for Trade In Shipping Label

Ordered new phone in Jan 2024 while trading in my old. With the new phone came instructions to mail but no shipping label. I called and requested new label. I waited and waited with no luck. Called again, waited 2 weeks with no luck. Requested 2 more kits through the text link. Guess what? No luck.

Questions

Trade in credit

I recently received my credit for trading in my Samsung Galaxy S20 5G which was in perfect condition. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and expected to get $1000 trade in value, but I'm only getting $800 which is $22.23 a month. I went to ATT to turn in my phone and even they said I would get t

Questions

LEAVING AT&T after 20 years

I'll be leaving AT&T after being a customer for 20 years. In 2020 I sent in a trade-in that more than qualified, I had to qualified plan, everything that needed to happen for me to receive my trade-in credit was in place. I never received that trade in credit because they told me my phone did not qu

Questions

I’ll take the trade ins please, wow this 8,000 bill is cute

I have spent over 6 hours on the phone trying to handle a situation, I work night shift and have had to stay up 3 different days to sit on the phone all to be disconnected, transferred multiple times, told things would be taken care of, and that it is 100% able to be fixed when it it denied by the n

Questions

AT&T stole my trade!!!

According to AT&T, there was a promotion back in Thanksgiving 2023, to trade your iPhone for a new iPhone 15. I traded four of five phones in my family plan and just recently received a promotional card for $200 as market value for my iPhone, instead of the $800 I was offered. When I called cust

Questions

Software Update Interrupted message

I like most people have been seeing a message that states "Software Update Interrupted. No Update is available for your device at this time. Please try again in 24 hrs." This issue is directly related to AT&T and Samsung phones. Basically, every single Samsung phone on AT&T has this issue so

Questions

Upload documents

How do i upload documents?

Questions

Software Update Interrupted

Software Update Interrupted. No Update is available for your device at this time. Please try again in 24 hrs." I'm trying to update my samsung galaxy  S21 5G from Android  13 to Android  14 unfortunately  I got this error please AT&T help me fix my Issue.

Questions

AT&T says I sent wrong phone and charging me $800!!!

So I use AT&T Next and I get a new phone every year. I have to mail the phone back to AT&T using their own label. Every year there is some kind of problem where they say they didn’t get the phone, but then they say they found it.  This year I traded in my iPhone 14 Pro Max to get a new 15 Pro Max. I

Questions

“Exchange” question.

I traded my old 12pro max for the 15 2 days ago- I thought i could get use to the size difference but i absolutely cannot. It’s uncomfortably small. Am i able to go “exchange” the phone for the 15 pro with no additional upgrade fee as long as i do it within 14 days? 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Did my old data plan transfer to my new phone?

I just joined att and I had my phone number and stuff transferred to my new phone. But now my old phone is saying I have no internet. I'm just wondering if my old 1 year plan from straight talk transferred to my new phone or if I need to call them to get a new number for my old phone. Or if it just

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.