For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(3)

Pinned

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available thru my sig line. AT&T reviewed and approved it pretty much as is. The formatting appears to have changed a bit during the transfer so there may be an inconsistency in the TOC (Table of Contents) but you'll figure it out 😁. The Guide will loo

Questions

Closed

Microcell Technical Guide

Hello. This is OttoPylot. I created a MicroCell Technical Guide that may be helpful to you. I try to keep my guide as current as possible given the ever-changing nature of ISP’s, equipment, customer’s needs/expectations etc. It is meant as a supplement to AT&T’s Customer Support but is not officiall

Questions

Cellular Booster Guide

The MicroCell was discontinued as of the end of 2017, as most of you already know. AT&T will still support the MicroCell but for how long is anybody's guess. We have been recommending WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) now as the preferred method for poor in-home coverage if your phone is capable of WiFi-C. If n

Questions

(2061)
Cell Booster

​So far this cell booster is the (Edited per community guidelines)! I’m getting 3 bars down the street over 200meters from my house. As I’m writing this review I’m walking though my house and I lose signal in my far East room in my house (master bathroom). The booster is in a closet of a room over m

Questions

Does AT&T CELLBOOST SS2SFII ELE NOK really work?

For many years we have absolutely horrible cell phone coverage in our home. We are near AT&T cell towers but we get no signal.  Calls have difficulty coming in especially for my phone.  In fact I get no calls, all calls go to voicemail. My wife has an iPhone 12, myself a Blackberry

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Cell Booster - not working

After 4 support calls and feedback from other technical people I know - the new ATT Cell Booster is not working 5 days in. Modem - plugged directly into Router (Internet Port)Cell Booster - plugged directly into Router (Ethernet Port) - Cell Booster has power - Cell Booster has GPS plugged

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ELE NOK Cellboost SS2FII 4G LITE flashing

What causes the 4G LITE indicator to Flash. My 4G LITE signal seems to become intermittent when the indicator flashes. Thank you, Joel

Questions

Poor cellular reception in my home

My family all have at&t cell phones. For the past couple of weeks, all the family members with iphones have terrible reception in the house.  The ones with flip phones did not notice a change.  Does anyone have any recommendations? thanks,Monica

Questions

Cell tower strobe light on 24/7

We have a cell tower with the white strobe which is stuck on at night. Unable to sleep with flashing light. Who do we contact to get this fixed. AT&T Tower number WPVV299

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Poor Cell Signal

I live in Frisco 75035. In the hood, on most days, we get 1 bar and on a good day maybe 2.  Will a booster be useless if the cell signal from the tower is that bad?

Questions

I have no service for 2 days now!idk why pls help!

No service for 3 days now pls help.I did restart my phone ,reset,and turn off still no service.we switch on AT&T cuz we thought they have a better service now it’s worst

Questions

ATT Cell Booster up and running

Was longtime MicroCell user and finally broke down and ordered CellBooster. Used WIFI calling mostly but still my phones battery was being drained while it constantly switched towers looking for strongest cell sig unless I switched to Airplane mode. Most sigs were in the -115+ range and now appea

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I limit access to my cellphone booster?

I have a new cellphone booster that allows access to anyone with AT&T but I don't want them using up my data if they are not connected to my internet. How do I restrict certain users or allow certain users access?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Recent Cell Booster Issue

Apparently there was a misconfigured file on the Femtocell Gateway that caused links to go down for certain service areas. The fix has been put in place so the Cell Booster should be working now. You may have to power cycle your phones and then power them back up so they can re-register themselves t

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.