For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
Sweetbrowneyes's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 5th, 2016 2:55 AM

Is uverse out in Austin TX.?

My internet and tv are out. Is anyone else having this problem?

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

8 years ago

All of my Uverse services are out in NW Austin. Apparently affecting all Uverse customers in Austin. There have been zero response/explanation on all fronts from AT&T with regards to an ETA for a fix or what exactly the issue is. SMH. Sweet 99% reliability AT&T.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Yes mine is out also over four hours now! This is not cool! We want a discount on our next bill, this is unacceptable for to fix over 4 hours! AT&T will have upset customers for sure

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

My internet is down as well

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Our Internet, Uverse, phone is out as well.  I'm in the Parmer/45 Toll Road area.  It's been out since about 2 or 3 this afternoon.  On hold with AT&T now to find out what's going on, but it's an eternal hold.  We have been watching a series on OJ Simpson each night and we are gonna miss tonight's installment.  I hope we are compensated for this.  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

AT&T Uverse is down from Austin to Houston! They say 24 hr plus to resolve the issue. If u complain enough they will compensate you a whole $5! Yippee!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

We are in Round Rock and ours has been out for over six hours. Was told that there is an outage and they are working on it and it could take up to 24 hours to repair. Ugh.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.3K Messages

8 years ago

@ATTU-verseCare, if you see this, it would be wonderful if you could check to see if there is an outage in this area, the gist of what's causing it, and let these nice people know what's going on.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I live in Round Rock, TX and have no u-verse internet - called AT&T and keep getting the robot saying there's a network outage. Who knows for how long?? It's 10:40pm now it's been gone since 4:30pm that I know of............

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Is Google fiber behind this? 😡

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Everything is still out, last update I saw said "nothing new to report" and that was at 10:24 pm. I agree with the idea that we should be compensated more than the measly $5 they are offering, as this is a huge inconvenience.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.