Need to connect your router?

Ready to get all of your home devices connected?

We have help for everything you may need to connect your devices to your home Wi-Fi, setup your gateways & AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extenders, learn what the lights on your equipment mean and how they can help you identify any issues that you might encounter.

Info and settings for Wi-Fi gateways & equipment...

Expand all

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(5)

Accepted Solution

wall mounted fiber box

I'm moving and supposed to bring all equipment. Move order shows wall mounted fiber box and says not to move it.  But it is in the house I am moving from and the new owner will not be using ATT.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Exposed Wires Damaged Junction Box

Hi I live in a seniors community in Oceanside, Ca. 92057. 3 Days ago a homeless man was taking the covers off everything on this street. Water, sewer, and your ATT Feel free to call me for more info. Curt C. (Edited to remove personal information). [email scrubbed] Thanks for your attention to thi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pole relocation and equipment removal

My name is Greg L., I work for Storey Program Management, and we are the Owner's Representative for the Town of Matthews, building their new firestation #3, located at Charlotte, NC 28105. There is a Duke Energy pole, with AT&T spectrum equipment on it. The equipment and lines on this pole need

Questions

Accepted Solution

Equipment return

I was troubleshooting my router and as i was following the instruction on the app, it asked if the light was a solid white or blinking. The minute i chose blinking and it sends me notification that the replacement equipment was sent, it went solid a second later. I now have the replacement equipment

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Airties 4971 wifi extender purchase options

I currently own (as in bought outright from AT&T) a single model 4921 extender. I understand that model is no longer being supported, and have been told that my only option now is to pay $10 a month for eternity for something that I previously bought for a fixed cost. This seems ridiculous to me

Questions

Do you have questions about your Wi-Fi gateway & equipment?

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.