Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help with your equipment?
Sweetbrowneyes's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 5th, 2016 2:55 AM

Is uverse out in Austin TX.?

My internet and tv are out. Is anyone else having this problem?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I finally have internet back but still no TV or at least my box isn't cooperating.  I think it's irritated too!   I'm just so happy to have the internet back!  That was pure torture.  But, since this is the first outage I've experienced with ATT over the last 10 mos. I'm not really complaining too much. TWC went out everytime it rained!  You could plan on it.  So this is a piece of cake.  Things happen, nothing to get all bent out of shape over.  Life happened and now it's back, if not fully at least partially.  I'm not upset in the least.  I was having withdrawals earlier LOL  But really, in the grand scheme of things missing a few TV shows one evening isn't that bad.  If that's the worst thing that happens to you this weekend, you are getting a heckuva deal!  There are so many other things that could happen to truly ruin a weekend that this is no biggie deal.  At least that's my take on things.  Remember, "Don't sweat the petty stuff and never pet the sweaty stuff!"  Good words to live by IMHO 🙂  G'Night.... errrr.... G'Mornin' all!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Agree w/Sassychero - I've had AT&T since 2008 for Internet and never had an outage like this.....had to go to sleep anyway to get up for work. Feel bad for people who conduct business on the 'net and may have lost money, etc......it's back so it's all good!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

It's 6:17am and its up and running. It's about time!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

My internet is still down

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Internet still down in Pflugerville starting from 2 pm yesterday but tv is back this morning

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

We apologize about the issues everyone is having. We are working on getting these issues corrected. In the meantime, you can check for an outage using the myAT&T app. Here is a post that goes over it.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We have had U-Verse problems on and off for the last 2 week. Yesterday the service was out at 4pm and as far as we know the service was not restored until about 3am on 6/17. Very frustrating. If it continues, we do have another option that we may consider for service. Hopefully U-Verse will be fixed. Will wait and see.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.