For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
SambathChou's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 29th, 2017 9:34 PM

I can't login into my AT&T account

I need to login to pay my bill, now it's all accumulated over time. My account is under my phone number, but I don't remember my password. And when I do "forgot password" it would say the user id is incorrect and then I would get an email. Please help.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

ATT does not allow online access from outside of the US.

Their support team either does not know this or is not allowed to admit this.

The solution is to use a VPN to appear as if you are inside the USA.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

at&t gave me a log in for my at&t app but it wont allow me to use it wont take it as a log in 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

So my phone account email is unknown try to reset says I have multiple emails . So I call the phone number. Call it and it says this number is no longer in use call this one .call the number get through to the end says call another phone number and it’s the same number I just spent 10 mins on goin through the options. So 3 all the login information plus 3 calls and 15 mins of my life wasted to be exactly where I was to start. The only thing better is drive to the actual att store and they say call the same number we can’t help you maybe it’s an imposter store working for Korea or something is my best guess been on this merry go round for over a year now getting charged with stuff I don’t want about to lose it .

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.