Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jan 29, 2017 9:34 PM

I can't login into my AT&T account

I need to login to pay my bill, now it's all accumulated over time. My account is under my phone number, but I don't remember my password. And when I do "forgot password" it would say the user id is incorrect and then I would get an email. Please help.

Responses

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I cannot login from a foreign country without using a VPN.

I can login from a foreign country when using a VPN showing a USA location.

How can you say the solution has nothing to do with a VPN?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I don't know if ATT formally recommends using a VPN.  It is what I was told by an ATT supervison at the chat support site.

Kriszellyne - Supervisor : I can help you check your options here

Me : 10 minutes

Kriszellyne - Supervisor : I can see here that for all customers logging in outside of US, you will encounter error since AT&T has set a limit that customers can only access it within the US. I would highly recommend that you can just make a payment through chat

Kriszellyne - Supervisor : No worries, you can also download VPN on your phone

Kriszellyne - Supervisor : This is an app that you can download through App store or Google play

Kriszellyne - Supervisor : That way, this will remove the restriction

Kriszellyne - Supervisor : You may also want to try that our

Kriszellyne - Supervisor : out*

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I have some lost my password to my account online for my pre paid at&t and have tried everything.. just will not let me recover it and I do not have time to set on the phone. Please help

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I am totally astonished by a corporation the size of ATT at being inept at solving their problem of customers signing into their accounts , I have spent a full afternoon of talking to reps. to no avail I provided them with my account number , phone number , banking statements from my auto deduction payments and still they could find my account , I am totally discussed with ATT .

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I spent an entire afternoon trying to sign into my account even after I provided them with my account number ,.phone number recent calls I had made on my phone all to no avail I still was unable to access my account I am totally discussed .

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

ATT does not allow online access from outside of the US.

Their support team either does not know this or is not allowed to admit this.

The solution is to use a VPN to appear as if you are inside the USA.

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

at&t gave me a log in for my at&t app but it wont allow me to use it wont take it as a log in 

• 

1 Message

a month ago

So my phone account email is unknown try to reset says I have multiple emails . So I call the phone number. Call it and it says this number is no longer in use call this one .call the number get through to the end says call another phone number and it’s the same number I just spent 10 mins on goin through the options. So 3 all the login information plus 3 calls and 15 mins of my life wasted to be exactly where I was to start. The only thing better is drive to the actual att store and they say call the same number we can’t help you maybe it’s an imposter store working for Korea or something is my best guess been on this merry go round for over a year now getting charged with stuff I don’t want about to lose it .

Get started...

Ask a new question