Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
baseballisback's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

Wednesday, December 14th, 2016 2:39 AM

Programming on 12/15 (Esquire, Chiller and Cloo)

Esquire is going away.

Chiller and Cloo go from U-200 to U-300.

From http://programmingchanges.att.com

Effective December 15, 2016, Esquire Network (channel 380 SD and 1380 HD and West channel 381) will be removed from U-verse.

Effective December 15, 2016, Chiller (channel 153) will no longer be included in the U200 package. Chiller will still be available in the U300 and above packages.

Effective December 15, 2016, Cloo (channel 161) will no longer be included in the U200 package. Cloo will still be available in the U300 and above packages.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

@skeeterintexasi know right? nobody reads the threads before they start yelling about compensation for channels being removed and as someone posted earlier do you want the price to go up everytime a chanel is added? im thinking not. but here it is in black and white  for everyone to read

".  ATT can do anything they want to the channel lineup as per these terms of service

Terms of Service - Legal Policy Center - AT&T

INTERRUPTIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE

Service may be temporarily interrupted or otherwise limited for a variety of reasons; some beyond the control of AT&T. AT&T reserves the right to refuse credit allowances for interruptions of Service. AT&T also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, the Services (or any function or feature of the Services or any part thereof) without liability. You acknowledge that AT&T may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation, the limits set forth in the attached Schedule 1 and Schedule 2.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Ooooookkkkkk what channels have been added all I see are subtractions, and paying the same amount. Besides if I'm paying to watch the channels I like now what would make you think I would want anything new may add.  It probably wouldn't be anything but sports which I do not watch, or another home improvement station which I do not watch.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

Let's see....I've had Uverse for over 10 years so I've pretty much seen it all. 

The following are a few that I'm pretty sure weren't around in the beginning:

Reelz

Sundance

IFC

Olympic (very recently)

Audience

Destination America (I think that was something else)

ZLiving

Ovation

Up

Hallmark Mysteries and Movies (subs were screaming for that one)

Vice (was this something before it was Vice?)

One America News (OANN)  Super conservative news network

POP TV (in the last 2 years)

GSN Game Show Network

Newsie (really new...like in the last month)

TV1

SyFy

AXS

*drops mike

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.